TABT: Around the NFL

JAF-N72EX

18 minutes ago, dafreak said:

PLEASE!!!

ProFootballTalk

@ProFootballTalk

Top potential Aaron Rodgers destinations in 2021: 49ers, Patriots, Steelers, Raiders, Colts, Saints.

Packers would be very dumb to trade Rodgers but if he demands it then that's a different story

• Like 1

LaFleur was my coach of year, but wow: Kicking field goal and giving ball back to most clutch QB in history in the 4th down 5 with small time left ...

Wow.  Just wow.  One of worst decisions in post season history.   Let Rodgers earn his rep there.   I would have refused to leave field were I Rodgers.  F that putting it hands of my defense. 

Blaming refs is rich too.   Game was fairly called.  Saw lots of uncalled holding on GB Oline and DBs. 

Edited by dll2000
Typo
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Watching the Packers squander another year of Rodgers is a beautiful thing to see. 

The Packers have had two consecutive HOF QBs in the last 27 years and only have 2 rings to show for it. 

I'll say it again, defense wins championships! 

All 4 conference championship teams have top 6 offenses. None of them has a top 6 defense.

The conclusion? Defense wins championships.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, abstract_thought said:

All 4 conference championship teams have top 6 offenses. None of them has a top 6 defense.

The conclusion? Defense wins championships.

Top regular season offenses. Did they play like top offenses in the playoffs? Nope. 

League average ppg per team was 25 in the regular season.

Indy only scored 24 in their loss, Seattle only scored 20, WFT only scored 23, Titans only scored 13, Bears only scored 9, Pit only scored 37 (2TDs in garbage time), Rams only scored 18, Ravens only scored 3, Browns only scored 17, Saints only scored 20, GB scored 26, Buffalo about to only score 24. 

Conclusion = Defense wins championship. 

12 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Top regular season offenses. Did they play like top offenses in the playoffs? Nope. 

League average ppg per team was 25 in the regular season.

Indy only scored 24 in their loss, Seattle only scored 20, WFT only scored 23, Titans only scored 13, Bears only scored 9, Pit only scored 37 (2TDs in garbage time), Rams only scored 18, Ravens only scored 3, Browns only scored 17, Saints only scored 20, GB scored 26, Buffalo about to only score 24. 

Conclusion = Defense wins championship. 

Tampa and KC have averaged 30+ PPG in their victories. They're both going to the Super Bowl.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, yomyyo said:

Reading the Packers forum is delivering delicious schadenfreude; I highly recommend a visit! 

Agree, it is delicious. I mean seriously, how they can have one of the GOAT's and consistently **** the bed in the NFCC is beyond me. 

3 minutes ago, dafreak said:

Agree, it is delicious. I mean seriously, how they can have one of the GOAT's and consistently **** the bed in the NFCC is beyond me. 

Total waste of a special career. Even more hilarious is that the fans sound exited by the prospect of moving on from him. They have absolutely no idea what they’ve been gifted for 30 years. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, yomyyo said:

Total waste of a special career. Even more hilarious is that the fans sound exited by the prospect of moving on from him. They have absolutely no idea what they’ve been gifted for 30 years. 

Their fanbase is too spoiled. They're taking Rodgers for granted like they did with Favre when they don't know what it's like to go decades and still having trouble finding even an average one. 

33 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Their fanbase is too spoiled. They're taking Rodgers for granted like they did with Favre when they don't know what it's like to go decades and still having trouble finding even an average one. 

Exactly....we as Bears fans have been starved from good QB play for most our lifetimes meanwhile Rodgers is still one of the best and had one of the better seasons I can remember from him but ya let's get rid of him lol...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Exactly....we as Bears fans have been starved from good QB play for most our lifetimes meanwhile Rodgers is still one of the best and had one of the better seasons I can remember from him but ya let's get rid of him lol...

Rodgers hasn't just raised the bar...he's created the bar. And the moment that he isn't playing superhuman they wanna get rid of him. 

But they'll get it eventually. I hope to hell they ship Rodgers (not that I think they will) and Love bombs like I think he will (but even he doesn't completely bomb he's not going to be no damn Rodgers...not many are) and then maybe that'll lower their expectations and come back to reality.