TABT: Around the NFL

JAF-N72EX

I had a dream last night covid temporarily wiped out Chicago and Minns qb corps so the bears rolled with a like 40 year old Kyle Orton and Minn ran with Brett Favre. So bummed when I woke up it isn’t going to happen 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

I had a dream last night covid temporarily wiped out Chicago and Minns qb corps so the bears rolled with a like 40 year old Kyle Orton and Minn ran with Brett Favre. So bummed when I woke up it isn’t going to happen 

Maybe skip the anchovy, fresh garlic, and pineapple pizza next time eh?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Something tells me this dream still wouldn't crack the top-50 weirdest you've ever had.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, The_Romen said:

Have you ever heard of the legendary Tank Bawse?

OMG I just made a Tank Bawse reference to one of my kids like 2 days ago when he was creating super players in the new Madden and he was like “Who is Tank Bawse Dad?” WELL LET ME TELL YA WHO TF TANK BAWSE IS… 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

Something just made me smile.  I heard the news that Cam Newton was cut and, out of habit, the thought that entered my mind was "I wonder if he would be a fit for the Bears?" 

Then it quickly dawned on me:  no need to worry about that anymore!!!!!! 

:):):)

I had the same thought, "hey he's better than anybody we've trotted out in the last couple years," just out of habit

1 minute ago, RunningVaccs said:

I had the same thought, "hey he's better than anybody we've trotted out in the last couple years," just out of habit

It's awesome that you guys now have a QB who is not only "serviceable," but you have one who actually looks like he is going to be darn good.  A new era in Chicago football.

On 8/27/2021 at 12:01 AM, AZBearsFan said:

OMG I just made a Tank Bawse reference to one of my kids like 2 days ago when he was creating super players in the new Madden and he was like “Who is Tank Bawse Dad?” WELL LET ME TELL YA WHO TF TANK BAWSE IS… 

😂

• 2 weeks later...

I argued Dallas shouldn’t give Dak a top contract when he was hurt.  He keeps playing like that and I will have to admit I was dead wrong on that. 

I will say he has a really good offense around him which really helps, but he legit played great even with that.

—-

PFF was talking a lot of crap about Vita Vea being a bad draft pick for TB during draft and during his rookie year.  

For those who know football that guy makes a huge impact on the game in a lot more places than the box score. 

Parcels called it the ‘planet theory’ of team building and was a proponent of it.  So was Jimmy Johnson.

• Like 3