NFL General Discussion

candyman93

8 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Mahomes is worth every penny though. It’s just hilarious watching all of this unfold.

I can't imagine the Chiefs being able to sign any FA's (certainly not starting caliber OT's), so I'd say there's a 95% chance they take a tackle in the 1st lol.

3 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

I can't imagine the Chiefs being able to sign any FA's (certainly not starting caliber OT's), so I'd say there's a 95% chance they take a tackle in the 1st lol.

The problem they have is they dont have an entire quality offensive line at this stage, not just tackles. 

Drafting two tackles, and 3 interior guys is a bold way of getting a line together. If so I'd start the year with the back up qb.

We should trade for honey badger

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

The problem they have is they dont have an entire quality offensive line at this stage, not just tackles. 

Drafting two tackles, and 3 interior guys is a bold way of getting a line together. If so I'd start the year with the back up qb.

These plays were almost completions because of Mahomes being the most talented QB ever. 

6 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

What would you give for an elite but injury-risk safety?

• 1 month later...