NFL General Discussion

candyman93

6 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

This is a great point. We should be rooting for a trade. 

Only if he stays in the NFC, thanks.

I'm happy to go into the year with only KC and BAL as top tier competitors in the conference. Teams like LAC, TENN, IND, and BUF will be solid too. But like, I would hate to see him go to Denver/NE/PITT and create an extra contender.

1 hour ago, FGK said:

Only if he stays in the NFC, thanks.

I'm happy to go into the year with only KC and BAL as top tier competitors in the conference. Teams like LAC, TENN, IND, and BUF will be solid too. But like, I would hate to see him go to Denver/NE/PITT and create an extra contender.

I’d be shocked to see GB trade him within the conference 

• 1 month later...

I pray to God the Steelers just let Ben play in shotgun all year again.

He’s not going to do play action. He doesn’t have the knees or ankles to do it. It’s what makes Tom so damn unbelievable at his age.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I pray to God the Steelers just let Ben play in shotgun all year again.

He’s not going to do play action. He doesn’t have the knees or ankles to do it. It’s what makes Tom so damn unbelievable at his age.

I really want to see that human pudding move.

• Like 2

The Steelers will have to do EXACTLY what the 2015-2016 Broncos did. Play historically great defense and carry an aging broke down QB to the super bowl.

The problem is that their CBs are not the No Fly Zone. Minkah is the best safety in the nfl (you could actually argue John Johnson, if he plays like he did in LA) but everybody else is average in their secondary.

6 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

The Steelers will have to do EXACTLY what the 2015-2016 Broncos did. Play historically great defense and carry an aging broke down QB to the super bowl.

The problem is that their CBs are not the No Fly Zone. Minkah is the best safety in the nfl (you could actually argue John Johnson, if he plays like he did in LA) but everybody else is average in their secondary.

There defense is really well coached though. 

And they are getting there linebacker back, who is a beast. They have a stud every layer of there defense. 

TJ- pay the man 40 million

Devin bush/white 

Minkah 

We have 

MG

No stud linebacker

Ward, jj3

Interesting comp

15 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Steelers have serious problems at CB.

Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson will work under center more this year after exclusively taking snaps from the pistol formation the past three seasons, offensive coordinator Greg Roman said Wednesday

Now the Ravens want Lamar under center. Now that doesn’t actually make sense. You don’t put a runningback under center.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Jeremiah Owusu-Koromoah was considered the best linebacker in the draft by a number of analysts. 

Trent Richardson was a cant miss prospect. I have a lot of enthusiasm about jok, and when it is realized I will agree with you. 

He could be Rahim Abdullah or christian kirksey, or our best linebacker since Jamie miller.

Edited by Kiwibrown