NFL General Discussion

candyman93

Seems strange. He started every game last year and played decent until he hurt his groin. And he was the 9th pick last year. Maybe he lost one of Urban Meyer’s one on one hunger games style practice competitions? Either way, sure, you would be dumb not to explore, but if they are eager to get rid of him after a year, there has to be a reason, and I wouldn’t pay a steep price either.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, bruceb said:

Odds are that with our fragile CBs, he would see a lot of playing time and probably start more than a few games.

In this league, you always need more quality corners. Bellichick's basketball team analogy (you need a guy to guard 1's to 5's) is spot on these days. If my #4 CB is bad, not meh but actively bad, I assume my defense is gonna be bad sooner or later.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FGK said:

In this league, you always need more quality corners. Bellichick's basketball team analogy (you need a guy to guard 1's to 5's) is spot on these days. If my #4 CB is bad, not meh but actively bad, I assume my defense is gonna be bad sooner or later.

Well we saw the browns pick a part the Ravens last year doing that. Found the scrub and exposed him 

1 hour ago, nugpimpen said:

Just one man's .02 but i think Lance is going to be a monster. 

I think he might be because of Shanny. I think A 9ers Fields is going to be by far better than 9ers Lance. Still think Bears Fields is going to be better than 9ers Lance