NFL General Discussion

candyman93

1 hour ago, ReggieCamp said:

Oh, but we take it in stride, don't we?

DON'T WE ???

bc8592f2-7c2c-400d-9f75-2ff1006eaa0a_tex

I'll join in from time to time with my opinions on other AFCN matters but even then I find it surprising that people are shocked with how others react. "AB was jumping over the punter (instead of taking the free sideline for a TD that even his teammates were mad about during the play) and the punter stood up and took a cleat to the facemask so it's his fault!!!!" That defense shouldn't surprise anyone. Harrison/Porter dirty hit defenses shouldn't surprise anyone. Occasionally you'll find an opposing fan that sees things for how they are and don't add their own spin to try to make themselves (the team) look better but it doesn't happen often and it doesn't happen often here.

Now if they are talking among themselves or we are, you'll see more rational thought. Garrett shouldn't have swung the helmet no matter what, doesn't matter what was said or did you can't do that and we all know it. However, when talking to a Steelers fan we'll reason that he was kicked in the junk, called racist names, had his facemask pulled first and wasn't charging the guy when he swung the helmet but was being charged like any of that really matters. Myles' act is stand alone. It doesn't absolve Rudolph of his actions but it's a completely separate matter because no matter what the helmet swing wasn't justified.

That's just here though, I'll use those defenses against Steelers fans when they call Garrett dirty or whatever, it's just how the game is played. Well, well at least my QB isn't a rapist.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Baker can be as good as Dak. Dak is a fantastic QB too.

I got some Peyton/Rivers vibes watching him last night, just slinging ducks left and right that magically land on the numbers of a receiver.  Impressive given his ankle was facing the wrong way less than a year ago.

Edited by clevenowin