NFL General Discussion

candyman93

I seriously think the Jets will go 0-16.  I don't know if it's because he has absolutely no weapons/offensive line or if he is just a bad QB in general, but Sam Darnold has played horribly.  The back to back games they have against Miami in November may be the only hope they have.

Peace!!!

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Washington have a MUCH better front 7 than Dallas. Not even close. However, Dak is going to light us up. 

Get ready for a shootout next week.

We need Ward, Mack and Greedy to all be playing and Harrison in as well in place of the worst saftey in all of football

• Like 1

6 hours ago, candyman93 said:

New England and Pittsburgh will get the 2 wildcard spots imo

It will come down to us vs Chargers, Raiders, and Colts for 7th seed.

I think we just need to worry about doing what we are doing and then winning some divisional games. You can’t expect to lose both games to Baltimore and Pittsburgh and compete for the playoffs. If we can win two out of those three remaining and obviously take care of the Bengals, I think things will work themselves out. If we go 0-4 or 1-3 against those two, we shouldn’t expect to be in the mix.