Jump to content

NFL General Discussion


Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

 

I wouldn't mind signing him to a friendly deal if possible.  If he has something left on the tank he could possibly help the LB core.

Peace!!!

Edited by cortes02
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I don’t understand this but I’d cut Mack right now and sign him ASAP 

His 2022 salary was fully guaranteed if he was hurt so they cut their losses now. They couldn’t find a trade partner.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I don’t understand this but I’d cut Mack right now and sign him ASAP 

yeah I would do it. 

Hell trade Mack to Jerruh for a 7th and get Jaylon. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

yeah I would do it. 

Hell trade Mack to Jerruh for a 7th and get Jaylon. 

Don’t trade for him. That contract is disgusting

wait and sign him as a FA

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m on board with cutting Mack, but Smith is washed.

Teams don’t let good players walk and pay their salary.

If it is for a minimal amount of money then no real danger, if he works then sweet, if he doesn't ok you're cut again

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m on board with cutting Mack, but Smith is washed.

Teams don’t let good players walk and pay their salary.

Yes they do. Happens all the time when a team wants to get out of paying them the next year. Just usually happens in camp.  Eat it now and have the money the following season. He’s worth a risk on a small deal. He’s better than Mack and we desperately need some speed at LB outside of JOK. Malcolm Smith looks like he’s running in cement shoes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Yes they do. Happens all the time when a team wants to get out of paying them the next year. Just usually happens in camp.  Eat it now and have the money the following season. He’s worth a risk on a small deal. He’s better than Mack and we desperately need some speed at LB outside of JOK. Malcolm Smith looks like he’s running in cement shoes. 

I’m not going to pretend I watch a lot of cowboys games, but by multiple accounts he’s lost his athleticism and looks absolutely washed.

Cutting him now would confirm that.

If you want someone with some speed in their, play Fields or go looking across practice squads.

His name is what’s valuable, not his actual ability by all accounts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m not going to pretend I watch a lot of cowboys games, but by multiple accounts he’s lost his athleticism and looks absolutely washed.

Cutting him now would confirm that.

If you want someone with some speed in their, play Fields or go looking across practice squads.

His name is what’s valuable, not his actual ability by all accounts.

He’s 26 not 36. I’d rather take my chance on him a guy who was great only a few years ago and is still very young rather than some PS guy. Maybe he needs a scheme change. I just think he’s worth the risk an a small 1 year deal. Everyone thought Malcolm smith was useless and washed last year and we signed him and he was probably our best Lb. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...