My dog has been sick.

I think I'm getting sick.

**** today.

DawgX: Why do all these things happen to me!!? 😭

Also DawgX:

eww-gross.gif

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 5

All the pieces are falling into place regarding why the NFL never put Deshaun Watson on the Commissioner's Exempt List and/or Suspended him despite the heinous accusations.

It has nothing to do with there being no official criminal proceedings on the docket as there's past precedence for such suspension merely off of allegations.

It is also has little if anything to do with the NFL wanting to protect one of it's young superstars as many have suggested.

It has everything to do with the Washington Football Team investigation and the NFL Billion dollar PR protection machine waiting for the opportune time to maximize the effect of coming down hard on Watson in a symbolic PR move.

There was nothing for the NFL to really gain from a bottom line perspective by suspending Watson. However, now that the WFT information is leaking out by the minute the NFL will be painted as a organization that protects cultures of sexual misconduct and abuse. To silence such levied critiques, the NFL will come down hard on Watson as a de facto "See that suspension there, see ... we are a good business that loves women and we're showing that by suspending Watson now."

It is now known that the NFL has been sitting on its "findings" and the all the evidence regarding a culturally toxic and sexual misconduct. Above all else they've done so to protect the "Shield," ownership impunity, and brand integrity.

I predict that the NFL will soon come down hard on Watson as doing so now is an effective PR tool for them to pre-empt and silence critique from soon to be civil and corporate pressure to release the Washington Football Team true findings and email trove.

It's a corporate calculus that the 100 million dollar NFL PR apparatus has thought through thoroughly.

The NFL machine marches on....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

If we ever acquired Watson after all of this, I'll take a break from my fandom. HIGH likelihood the dude is a major predator, and I won't root for that type of a person in any capacity.

How many times are we going to issue ultimatums to the Browns that we have failed to see through? They have us at this point. And they know it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

How many times are we going to issue ultimatums to the Browns that we have failed to see through? They have us at this point. And they know it.

I've made some bluffs before that have been called, but when it comes to a dude engaged in that kind of activity/assault who should probably be locked away for a long time, let alone playing for my favorite team, I'll find something else to do until he's gone, even if that's 10-15 years from now.

This is too obviously bitter for NFL Gen, but watching how the refs are treating Burrow compared to how they treated Kyler in our game against them is blood boiling.

Different rules for different QBs?

Different rules for different referees?

Different rules for different defenses?

What is it?

Edited by Rod Johnson