NFL General Discussion

candyman93

15 hours ago, buno67 said:

Burrows was always going to be a very solid QB. The issue was, will Cincy be able to keep him alive. I’m sorry, the Ravens have a horrible pass rush. Now if Woods can unleash so many and blitz a guy or two, he could really mess with Burrows. Also outside of Marlo, Baltimore corners aren’t that good. I also believe Baltimore didn’t take Cincy that serious, doubt this happens in their 2nd match up

Ironically, I think Cleveland is better built to defend Joe than Lamar. Our pass rushers will be able to get after Burrow, but Lamar will just dance around them.

I think the league as a whole is building towards defending Lamar types than the Burrow types.

I’d rather build to defend Burrow than Lamar.

Edited by candyman93

6 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Ironically, I think Cleveland is better built to defend Joe than Lamar. Our pass rushers will be able to get after Burrow, but Lamar will just dance around them.

I think the league as a whole is building towards defending Lamar types than the Burrow types.

I’d rather build to defend Burrow than Lamar.

I think it’s a lot easier to adapt to defending burrow than Lamar. we need to stop Lamar. No way around it. 

2 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

I'm great...aoways nice to here from  you!

Do you think Baker will play this weak?

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47hhcothsvrg79pgg5uc

No

I think the feeling is we can beat Pittsburgh 

I maybe wrong but I think he is a qb that is 26 ranked he is absolutely horrible 

He is much worse than fields and Bridgewater. 

14 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Baker 2wins 135.00 qb ranking Burrow is good but that was 1 game.

Go back watch us against Baltimore and Cincinnati he shelled the Ravens.

I'm not basing it on just 1 game.  Burrow has looked good even though last year his O-line was trash and I am not a fan of their play calling.  I believe, long term, Burrow will be better, but I also believe that by the end of the year, Burrow will have had a better season, unless that bad play calling ends up getting him killed.  If you disagree, that's fine, but don't think I am just looking at 1 game.  Burrow throws some bad INT's that are on him, but I think he will improve in that area as time moves on and I think he throws some really pretty passes.  I also think his ability to read a defense is improving.  Last, the Bengals offense is all on his shoulders, where Baker has had a solid running game for a while, so he doesn't have the same level of pressure on him to play perfectly.

48 minutes ago, bungleodeon said:

I'm not basing it on just 1 game.  Burrow has looked good even though last year his O-line was trash and I am not a fan of their play calling.  I believe, long term, Burrow will be better, but I also believe that by the end of the year, Burrow will have had a better season, unless that bad play calling ends up getting him killed.  If you disagree, that's fine, but don't think I am just looking at 1 game.  Burrow throws some bad INT's that are on him, but I think he will improve in that area as time moves on and I think he throws some really pretty passes.  I also think his ability to read a defense is improving.  Last, the Bengals offense is all on his shoulders, where Baker has had a solid running game for a while, so he doesn't have the same level of pressure on him to play perfectly.

Excellent thought

If  Mayfield had chase to throw to he would be averaging 135.00 the best qb in the league 

2nd point Mayfield throws a 135.00 qb rating with wide receivers that drop

Passes from 33 percent to 67 percent 

You should have known that.

Just now, mtmmike said:

Excellent thought

If  Mayfield had chase to throw to he would be averaging 135.00 the best qb in the league 

2nd point Mayfield throws a 135.00 qb rating with wide receivers that drop

Passes from 33 percent to 67 percent 

You should have known that.

if Burrow had a running game, an offensive line, and a better coordinator he would have a 135 rating every game.  see how great hyperbole is?