NFL General Discussion

candyman93

Just now, candyman93 said:

Broncos are smart. Even at 4-4 they know they’re not doing anything so they traded Von.

Von may have asked to be traded also.

You don’t pack up shop at 4-4 when one damned team in the AFC has 6 wins.

For all the talk about changing culture, what on earth do you think that would do?

Step back from the ledge bb.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

defending his lies...errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr choice of words

“Yeah, I’ve been immunized,”

Yeah for a guy who seems to be bright enough, he’s looked like a clown. Any time a layperson starts “challenging” experts (in any field), they never look as smart as they think they do. Telling the world you did so is just cringey.

I don’t want to make this a vaccine thread or anything, but if you don’t want the vaccine just follow the protocols that are in place like others have.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah for a guy who seems to be bright enough, he’s looked like a clown. Any time a layperson starts “challenging” experts (in any field), they never look as smart as they think they do. Telling the world you did so is just cringey.

I don’t want to make this a vaccine thread or anything, but if you don’t want the vaccine just follow the protocols that are in place like others have.

but he's allergic

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47g0hsldvokjl0resun

• Like 1