NFL General Discussion

candyman93

I love where the sport is at officiating wise

its about time everyone realizes that we are all giving our eyeballs to watch the zebras in action.

officiating in all sports (that I’m willing to acknowledge as a worthwhile sport) is a a straight train wreck, that is actually having me question how much time really needs to be invested.

• Like 4

Missed the game last night until Chicago's last drive. Watched the highlights and heard the refs completely screwed the Bears all game long.

Officiating seems like it gets worse and worse with each passing year. And it's funny, it always seems to be the same few teams who get favorable treatment from the refs, regardless if that's intentional or not.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Missed the game last night until Chicago's last drive. Watched the highlights and heard the refs completely screwed the Bears all game long.

Officiating seems like it gets worse and worse with each passing year. And it's funny, it always seems to be the same few teams who get favorable treatment from the refs, regardless if that's intentional or not.

I’m sure the officiating is just as bad as it’s always been, there’s just more cameras and angles to see the mistakes from nowadays.

Every week we don’t have an eye in the sky is a disservice to fans 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DawgX said:

I know it's a strong Cleveland inferiority complex that influences my thoughts on it, but it has always seemed like there's been NFL have's and have-nots when it comes to calling the game.

• Like 1