NFL General Discussion

candyman93

3 hours ago, JDD said:

And brought the house.  They never set up screens or bootlegs.  The dolphins over rushed the side of the ball they had multiple receivers. 

I mean it was so aggressive and it worked.  That team also was dropping everything. 

2nd half they had 7 on the line of scrimmage the entire time with the 4 DB's 8-10 yards off the ball. 2 showed blitz but back off once as soon as the ball hit Lamars hand Lamar was confused and the Dolphins took it right out of Winks playbook.

Just now, NudeTayne said:

They aren't coming to Cleveland when they have their pick of where to go. We don't even have receivers to attract them. Why on earth would they pick Cleveland. They wouldn't.

Russ wants an offensive line more than anything. It’s why he’s upset with Seattle.

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

Yup. I don't think we can afford that, but if we could I'd much rather have Rodgers for that type of coin. Regardless, we're not getting either one.

Agree. We are just not playing great this year.  Wish we were 3-6 like a good team with a good QB

• Like 1

I just think people have some wild expectations.

Like, we’ve been *** for 30 years and now because we miraculously decided to keep an entire coaching staff and FO for 2 consecutive years we’re supposed to be 8-2 or some **** now?

Keep battling, keep trying to win and not just throw in the towel for a damned draft pick and maybe next year things click.

I still want .500.  I still enjoy not being technically eliminated from the playoffs in November, even if that’s a low bar.

Keep scrapping, keep expecting to win and learn how to win.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I just think people have some wild expectations.

Like, we’ve been *** for 30 years and now because we miraculously decided to keep an entire coaching staff and FO for 2 consecutive years we’re supposed to be 8-2 or some **** now?

Keep battling, keep trying to win and not just throw in the towel for a damned draft pick and maybe next year things click.

I still want .500.  I still enjoy not being technically eliminated from the playoffs in November, even if that’s a low bar.

Keep scrapping, keep expecting to win and learn how to win.  

This is so true and I think most have started thinking this team was SB ready before the season.  Hasn’t worked out with the team. Back to back winning seasons would be huge for this team yet alone back to back playoff years 

• Like 1