NFL General Discussion

candyman93

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Denver sucks, who cares.

New York sucks, who cares.

They ran all over us, who cares

I’m not too worried about him and the weather. We’re going to play a majority of our games in decent weather most likely. Also the league isn’t full of these amazing cold weather QBs. Also Stef’s offense isn’t about being this attacking down field scheme. Baker has a big arm and still struggled in the weather.

Raiders did run all over us but Carr did make the throws when he had too in the cold weather. 

also if the weather is awful and we are throwing it 30x in a game. That’s not on Carr, that’s on coaching 

33 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

TB12

Rodgers

Allen

Mahomes

…what are you talking about dude?

did I say there were no good cold weather QBs? Just didn’t say the league was full of them. 4-32. again the league isn’t full of these amazing cold weather QBs. Still might not give you Allen. Allen’s first year as a starter, he wasn’t all that great once it hit November. Yeah he was great last year but this year he seems to be playing closer to 2019 Allen than 2020 Allen. 

The Titans with Dontrell Hilliard are running all over New England without Henry (179 yards rushing). The Titans are severely undermanned and putting up a fight.

I hate to say, but I think we have soft players on our team. The Titans are run heavy just like us, but they’re just flat out tougher than Cleveland.

I’m not saying some boomer ish, just look at the OSU game yesterday. You KNEW Michigan was the more physical team, coaching and scheme wasn’t going to fix that.

Edited by candyman93

18 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I hate to say, but I think we have soft players on our team.

That's one reason PIT and BAL have had their way with us, and BAL probably will this evening.

It starts at the top: Stefanski is definitely an improvement over what we have had, but he isn't Tomlin/Harbaugh tough and I think that the team takes on his character.

For once, instead of him saying: "We have to find ways to get better", I would like to hear him say something like: "We have to kick their *****"

Edited by bruceb

59 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I’m assuming Ravens win the division, Bills get the 5 seed, and the Chargers get the 6th seed.

So we are competing against Cincinnati, Las Vegas, and Pittsburgh most likely for that 7th seed. Good news is that we still play all 3 in the state of Ohio.

Yeah the good news is we still control our own destiny as far as winning the division. The bad news is we haven't looked like a team that will control it's own destiny for pretty much the whole year. Sometimes the offense clicks, sometimes the defense clicks but rarely have we had a game where we make a stop in big moments and the offense keeps drives going.

We have the players to do it if healthy but they either have under performed or been put in a position to fail.

• Like 1