NFL General Discussion

candyman93

Mahomes is that type of athlete where you know hes an all timer. 

Basketball and Football are the sports where you can see that shine and recognize it right away. We see it with Luka, we saw it with LeBron. By Mahomes third game it was obvious he would be a Hall of Famer. I think hes already better than any QB I've seen besides Rodgers. Maybe Manning at his peak too. 

He doesn't have the longevity of other guys, and he doesnt have the best coach in NA sports history like Brady did. But Mahomes will be a strong GOAT candidate by the time its over. 

3 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

Mahomes is that type of athlete where you know hes an all timer. 

Basketball and Football are the sports where you can see that shine and recognize it right away. We see it with Luka, we saw it with LeBron. By Mahomes third game it was obvious he would be a Hall of Famer. I think hes already better than any QB I've seen besides Rodgers. Maybe Manning at his peak too. 

He doesn't have the longevity of other guys, and he doesnt have the best coach in NA sports history like Brady did. But Mahomes will be a strong GOAT candidate by the time its over. 

H does have a great fit with coach and QB in big red. 

much like Chubb and Kev imo, I can see Chubb hitting 10k rushing yards and 100 rushing TDs

10 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Well, my fear of the season not finishing seems more and more likely by the day...

Idk. Something like this needs to happen to show the players  that you can just stop being safe and just relax. That you need to stay socially distance and going back to the old ways. 

kinda like In baseball. We had that break out in the early part of the season and after that it settled in 

5 minutes ago, Browns1987 said:

Lets pray that this stops with these few teams or we are in for a long pause. 

Baseball can be fixed easily, they can play pretty much every night. Not sure how they could fix the calendar in the NFL without delaying the season for weeks. 

NFL messed up by not adding in extra bye weeks for this. Should have made the season 19 weeks long. League wide bye week at week10 to play a make up game and a bye week for week 19 to make up games. Good job Rodger