NFL General Discussion

candyman93

42 minutes ago, buno67 said:

NFL messed up by not adding in extra bye weeks for this. Should have made the season 19 weeks long. League wide bye week at week10 to play a make up game and a bye week for week 19 to make up games. Good job Rodger 

They can technically still do it if needed. I mean, add bye weeks in the middle. 

Not sure how that would work in terms of fairness with bye weeks and resting time amongst teams, but if more teams are hit by covid we might not have football for two weeks and a strict bubble might be needed.

4 hours ago, Browns1987 said:

Lets pray that this stops with these few teams or we are in for a long pause. 

Baseball can be fixed easily, they can play pretty much every night. Not sure how they could fix the calendar in the NFL without delaying the season for weeks. 

Add in half a dozen byes for all I care.  Who would honestly object?  I’m sure players would like to get the season over with, but I’m sure they’d like some breaks in there too.

It doesn’t really matter when the seasons ends tbh, feb 1 or April 1.

25 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I have zero clue how good Indy is. They’ve beaten the Jets and Vikings who are 1-7. They lost to a terrible Jacksonville team.

They’ve got Phillip Rivers and a elite o-line, but that’s it.

Their defense is pretty good too. Should be a good test for us next week.

On 10/3/2020 at 1:05 PM, buno67 said:

NFL messed up by not adding in extra bye weeks for this. Should have made the season 19 weeks long. League wide bye week at week10 to play a make up game and a bye week for week 19 to make up games. Good job Rodger 

There should always be two bye weeks. It's just good business.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

There should always be two bye weeks. It's just good business.

There really should. No reason to not do that. You create an extra week of revenue.

my idea is two bye weeks where there is no football going on so a make up game could be played. 

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

But how good though?  They’ve yet to play a really good offense.

Should be a good game next week.

They have played the 6th or 7th easiest schedule. Now they played an overrated Bears team so it should Go up. 

yeah they have played a lot of bad teams so far. Really need to get Chubb back and Hunt back to 100%

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Josh Allen being good is something I did not expect. 

same with Lamar. I really wiffed with those 2. 

You and I both. Though Lamar is really good because he has a OC that literally developed an entire offense for him specifically whereas 95% of other OCs would have tried to make him a pass first QB. He got incredibly lucky being drafted into the organization he did. Yes Im upset.

Edited by AkronsWitness

3 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

You and I both. Though Lamar is really good because he has a OC that literally developed an entire offense for him specifically whereas 95% of other OCs would have tried to make him a pass first QB. He got incredibly lucky being drafted into the organization he did. Yes Im upset.

I can’t get over how well josh Allen is making Brian daboll look...

• Like 1