NFL General Discussion

candyman93

27 minutes ago, DawgX said:

You're right. I looked it up.

Really the only memorable thing Elliott has done for us and I still forgot it was him lol

His lack of development has been hugely disappointing. I remember he had the highest PFF pass rush grade for a DT in his class. I was really hopeful that he would mature into our disruptor on the inside, and it's just never happened.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, DawgX said:

You're right. I looked it up.

Really the only memorable thing Elliott has done for us and I still forgot it was him lol

18 minutes ago, FGK said:

His lack of development has been hugely disappointing. I remember he had the highest PFF pass rush grade for a DT in his class. I was really hopeful that he would mature into our disruptor on the inside, and it's just never happened.

I think he could shine in like year 3&4 if he develops his body kind of like Wyatt Teller.

At the moment I like Tommy T over him, who I thought looked pretty solid as a run stuffer. 

With Malik likely gone, I think we need a great dt. It will be interesting to see how they address it with fa and the draft. 

Ultimately we will see what the front office seems a higher priority DT or  WR. I think they will put more into WR  than DT. I  think they may also put more into DE than DT too. 

12 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I called Cincinnati pulling off the upset, but I'm gonna be sick if they somehow make, let alone win, the Super Bowl.

So far they have had one of the easiest roads to the AFCCG in a long time.  Ten got the advantage of playing NYJ, Jacx2 and Houx2. I mean that is how Pitt and Balt had all that success when the Browns and Bengals weren’t good teams. 4 auto wins.  

As in typing this.  What a play by Tannihill and Brown 

5 minutes ago, JDD said:

So far they have had one of the easiest roads to the AFCCG in a long time.  Ten got the advantage of playing NYJ, Jacx2 and Houx2. I mean that is how Pitt and Balt had all that success when the Browns and Bengals weren’t good teams. 4 auto wins.  

As in typing this.  What a play by Tannihill and Brown 

And they lost to the Jets.

It's why missing the playoffs still stings. We weren't good, but we showed how good we can be vs. these same Bengals when we play a complete game. With the AFC being weak this year, you never know what could have happened had we just made it to the postseason.

3 minutes ago, DawgX said:

And they lost to the Jets.

It's why missing the playoffs still stings. We weren't good, but we showed how good we can be vs. these same Bengals when we play a complete game. With the AFC being weak this year, you never know what could have happened had we just made it to the postseason.

Oh yeah I forgot about that.  

Bengals Oline looking rough, I can imagine they are investing heavily in OL in FA and the draft