NFL General Discussion

candyman93

Just now, NateDawg said:

Legitimate question, and I hope that the answer to this is yes for some of you. Is anyone watching this game and can honestly answer that Mayfield would be keeping us in a game like these guys are doing?

There’s literally no chance in hell. I don’t care who his WRs are. Give him prime Gronk and Moss, the answer is no.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Legitimate question, and I hope that the answer to this is yes for some of you. Is anyone watching this game and can honestly answer that Mayfield would be keeping us in a game like these guys are doing?

I'll be honest & say I don't have the confidence in Baker to stay in a game like this.

Peace!!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Mahomes is unbeatable.

We need to build an all time great defense if we’re gonna beat him.

I don’t give a fhawk what weapons you give Baker, he’s not going to out duel him.

Josh Allen played amazingly and has the best defense in the league and didn’t out duel him, so what does this comparison to Baker really mean? 

Is there some dude who’s better we could get?

Who’s even implying Baker is this good?

What are we doing here?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

No.  The offense isn’t built to play like this.  But if he did and lost most would say he’s a bum. If he won people would say their defense blew coverages and he got lucky.