NFL General Discussion

candyman93

I'm not watching the Bengals/Chiefs game (checking the score on Gamecast), but is anyone else thinking that if Cincy ends up winning this thing that it is the ultimate lulziest moment for a Browns fan since our reconstitution?  The Browns were a chic choice for the Super Bowl, and our sister city at the other end of the state is close to making it there, while flipping us the bird on the way to LA.

giphy.gif

Just now, Bucketheadsdad said:

Yuck.  I'm already closing in on 60.  I don't like reading sentences like this.  

There’s hope. This kid is Special though. As a passer but mentally too. You just know if you give him the ball in the fourth quarter and it’s close he’s going to do his part. I’ve seen in the past 20 years with Rothlisberger against us and you see it with a couple of the other top guys in the league, and he is next up. Burrow is going to put in the work and only get better. I am not a Chiefs fan but I am going to have a hard time watching the Bengals make the Super Bowl if that’s what happens.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

... Still don't understand how someone can have two favorite teams.

Multiple reasons.

When I was young, the Browns didnt exist. I was forced to find another team when I was 8 years old and malleable. Ive also been to Denver 20+ times because of ski trips when I was younger. The Broncos in the late 90s were amazing and always on MNF so I watched them a bunch.

I started rooting for them and then the Browns came back. So I had 2 teams to root for when I was a bit older

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Funny what a superstar quarterback can cover up with other holes on the roster 

Cincinnati honestly has a pretty well-rounded roster. OL is definitely an issue, but other than that they have talent on both sides of the ball.