NFL General Discussion

candyman93

40 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Eh, nothing against Sleeping With Bieniemy, but Andy Reid and Mahomes are what make that offense work imo.

yeah I think their is a reason Bieniemy hasnt gotten the HC'ing nod yet. I think the way Nagy has failed with the Bears, Front Offices are a little hesitant with KC offensive coaches

33 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Remember when the Browns had Jamel Dean and cut him......smdh

I think you are thinking of someone else. Jamel Dean was drafted by the Bucs and has been with them the entire time. Browns had a Jhavonte Dean on the team at one point. 

Now they could have drafted him instead of Greedy

Edited by buno67

7 hours ago, buno67 said:

yeah I think their is a reason Bieniemy hasnt gotten the HC'ing nod yet. I think the way Nagy has failed with the Bears, Front Offices are a little hesitant with KC offensive coaches

Doug Peterson and Nagy didn’t call plays either and got jobs. Different qb but still same situation of being under Reid. I thought both of those guys would fail miserably because they didn’t call plays and they’ve done pretty well. Peterson more so but Nagy has done well with the qbs he’s been given. Picking coaches has becoming such a crap shoot. 

Hell if Freddie can coach RBs for 10+ years, it must not take much to play it, if he is the one coaching you up. 

I can’t remember the last coach who was a RB before Lynn. Hell I think Tomlin is the only guy who was a WR. 

seems like you were either a QB, defensive Back, or lineman if your a HC

59 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Hell if Freddie can coach RBs for 10+ years, it must not take much to play it, if he is the one coaching you up. 

I can’t remember the last coach who was a RB before Lynn. Hell I think Tomlin is the only guy who was a WR. 

seems like you were either a QB, defensive Back, or lineman if your a HC

Or a LB.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

How many successful coaches were former running backs?

You have to be incredibly smart to be a HC. RBs don’t require as much mental processing as other positions.

I can’t think of many successful coaches who played. 

at least not anything major. 

10 hours ago, buno67 said:

I think you are thinking of someone else. Jamel Dean was drafted by the Bucs and has been with them the entire time. Browns had a Jhavonte Dean on the team at one point. 

Now they could have drafted him instead of Greedy

Nevermind, I saw Dean and a CB and figured they were the same guy

9 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

The bears are the complete opposite of us. Their back 7 is one of the best in the entire NFL.

Their offense is a dumpster fire though.

Well yeah look at their qbs. 

I think they’ll be one of the teams next year that convinces themselves they can fix Winston and pay him a lot. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Well yeah look at their qbs. 

I think they’ll be one of the teams next year that convinces themselves they can fix Winston and pay him a lot. 

They're going to give Fig a deal that makes him the new highest paid QB in the league.