NFL General Discussion

candyman93

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Honestly to the bears he’d be worth it. He’s the type of multi tooled qb that could carry that pathetic offense. And with the bears defense doing their thing they’d be a contender. But NE isn’t letting him go. 

I can see him both as being the long-term answer in New England and being a middling Cutler'esque 🐔-tease signing if he goes to Chicago, where they bid against themselves to the moon.

You think Fig in New England makes Bellichek keep coaching for a long time?

6 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I can see him both as being the long-term answer in New England and being a middling Cutler'esque 🐔-tease signing if he goes to Chicago, where they bid against themselves to the moon.

You think Fig in New England makes Bellichek keep coaching for a long time?

I think belichick will coach for at least 5 more years regardless. I think he really wants to prove he can win without Brady. 

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I think belichick will coach for at least 5 more years regardless. I think he really wants to prove he can win without Brady. 

Maybe, it’s still a fairly moot point though as he’s the goat either way.

It’s not like Brady was some surefire stud like Elway or whatever, BB “found” him and developed him.