NFL General Discussion

candyman93

1 hour ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Need a little help from you Brownies fans.

I'm making the trip out by the lake for the Ravens vs. Browns December 18th game. I can't seem to find a start time for the game. Everything says TBD. Anyone know why? 

TIA

I wonder if it is scheduled as a flex game. If both of us are in the running tennis goes to prime time

On 10/1/2022 at 1:07 AM, baltimoreRebel said:

Need a little help from you Brownies fans.

I'm making the trip out by the lake for the Ravens vs. Browns December 18th game. I can't seem to find a start time for the game. Everything says TBD. Anyone know why? 

TIA

On 10/1/2022 at 2:43 AM, Kiwibrown said:

I wonder if it is scheduled as a flex game. If both of us are in the running tennis goes to prime time

@baltimoreRebel I’m having the same issue. It’s TBA because there’s a chance it’s flexed. Could be any time as of now, which is tough because my wife and I are able to have a long getaway and if it’s 1:00 that would make for an ideal place to go and then get on the road towards our destination, but if it’s an evening game then I can’t do it. So for ticket purposes I need to know now.

1 hour ago, big poppa pump said:

What's happening in the Cardinals/Panthers game?

200.webp?cid=ecf05e472jo80p7lyj369ks6wwc

Batted passes galore and one that led to an INT and a TD soon afterwards.

If Baker does have success in the league, I don't think it'll be with Carolina.

I thought maybe he would turn it around this year in Carolina in a new place. He kind of just looks the same. He just has not figured out how to be successful within the pocket. You can’t be a good quarterback in the NFL if that’s the case unless you have supreme athleticism outside of the pocket.