NFL General Discussion

candyman93

53 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Yeah you watch a D like SF, Philly, and even Cinci and realize how far away this team is on that side compared to them.

It shows that coaching is so much of it too. 

They ay fast and hungry and with intensity. 

A lot of defense is demeanor. You need to go in wanting to hurt people.

• Like 2

So in a weird way, Kansas City has the least amount of talent at the offensive skill positions compared to the other 3 teams. Juju is a solid WR, but he’s not a guy you gameplan for.

I think it’s what gets them in trouble against Cincinnati. The QBs and defenses are pretty even, but the bengals have better playmakers on offense.

Edited by candyman93

8 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

So in a weird way, Kansas City has the least amount of talent at the offensive skill positions compared to the other 3 teams. Juju is a solid WR, but he’s not a guy you gameplan for.

I think it’s what gets them in trouble against Cincinnati. The QBs and defenses are pretty even, but the bengals have better playmakers on offense.

Are we not factoring in Kelce?

I think their lack of a consistent running game is always a problem as well, plus Mahomes has a high ankle sprain.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Are we not factoring in Kelce?

I think their lack of a consistent running game is always a problem as well, plus Mahomes has a high ankle sprain.

Kelce is their only threat on offense you have to gameplan for

Nobody else scares you

Edited by candyman93

8 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Kelce is their only threat on offense you have to gameplan for

Nobody else scares you

I mean, the real threat is obviously Mahomes and Reid.  They’re gonna scheme guys open and Mahomes is the best in the game right now.

Give him one elite target in Kelce and he’ll figure it out with the other dudes.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I mean, the real threat is obviously Mahomes and Reid.  They’re gonna scheme guys open and Mahomes is the best in the game right now.

Which is fine until you face a team like Cincinnati who has the horses to match your QB and coaching (Referring to Cincis d-coordinator).

This game will show why they should have kept Tyreek Hill.

Edited by candyman93

11 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I was just thinking this the other day. They have a great TE, but after that it’s a whole lot of not much. They have an elite scheme and QB, but I’m tipping the Bengals to win

20 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Yeah you watch a D like SF, Philly, and even Cinci and realize how far away this team is on that side compared to them.

Excellent post 

To me part of solution maybe Schwartz helping to draft some front seven.

The biggest problem on the Browns is that Berry has not drafted 1 starting quality defensive lineman

If that happens this year he will be gone by game 7