NFL General Discussion

candyman93

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

Hi bonanza like the new avatar.

I do not know about you but I think this new draft really set up perfectly for us.

Even if we draft 28.

Thank you. I agree, and that would be awesome picking at 28 😎

I haven’t started watching prospects yet tho. 

36 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Eh, we have the 9th highest payroll in the league.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cap/2020/

But I sure wish we would have pulled the trigger on Yannick.

He wanted to be in Baltimore, he's from the area. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone and their mom knew he wouldn't go 100% for anybody else (apparently he tried to get traded to BALT back in the offseason).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FGK said:

He wanted to be in Baltimore, he's from the area. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone and their mom knew he wouldn't go 100% for anybody else (apparently he tried to get traded to BALT back in the offseason).

He’s also due a contract at the end of the season iirc and unless he’s willing to resign you don’t make that deal (unless you’re trying to push for a SB, which we’re not yet).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He’s also due a contract at the end of the season iirc and unless he’s willing to resign you don’t make that deal (unless you’re trying to push for a SB, which we’re not yet).

Yep. Ravens get him long term because he wants to be there. Anybody else is ponying up a 3 and 5 for ten games of a dude who doesn't have his heart in it.