NFL General Discussion

candyman93

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think a lot of Roman’s value is dismissed by Callahan.

Roman is a guy who’s gonna give you a solid run game undoubtedly, but we already have that.  We need someone to unlock this pass offense.  

Not just a run game though. A qb run game. Which if you have a good running qb like Watson you need to take advantage of. Not saying he should be taking open field shots but he needs to run more. Watson struggled when Stefanski tried to make him a drop back qb. So soon as he started using some rpo Watson looked like a completely different player. That’s what Roman specializes in and has brought to every team he’s been on. I just wish we could have him here in some concept to help with that. 

12 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Jalen Hurts is a franchise QB. He really shocked the heck out of me last night.

He made franchise championship caliber type of throws last night.

I did not think he would be this good, but yes he for sure is a  franchise QB, when they drafted him and they still had wentz I was like wtf are they doing.... well they were right 

38 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

I did not think he would be this good, but yes he for sure is a  franchise QB, when they drafted him and they still had wentz I was like wtf are they doing.... well they were right 

Thats what happens when you form an offense around a guy's skill set and not try to fit him into an offense that doesn't fit him.

Edited by MSURacerDT55
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I wish he had a chance to actually call plays here 

Yeah I was actually psyched we hired Monken. And then Freddie kitchens went all Freddie kitchens and had multiple food violations by the food violation guys and stripped him of what he does best. Thanks Freddy, thanks for making me buy that stupid sweatshirt you wore that one day. 

Why I haven’t seen a therapist by now is incredibly amazing to me. Thanks Browns organization, thanks. I’ll send you a bill. 

• 2 weeks later...