NFL General Discussion

candyman93

So basically, we took receiver with a second and third round pick if you consider what we did with the Jets trade. This is where I continue to get frustrated. I hope Jim Schwartz knows something about our defense that I don’t.

Edited by NateDawg
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

So basically, we took receiver with a second and third round pick if you consider what we did with the Jets trade. This is where I continue to get frustrated. I hope Jim Schwartz knows something about our defense that I don’t.

I told some of you guys repeatedly we needed WR help way more than you realized. The front office agreed with me.

• Like 1

Just now, candyman93 said:

I told some of you guys repeatedly we needed WR help way more than you realized. The front office agreed with me.

I’ve said for years that we needed to improve the position. For some reason though we ignored it for years and then it became an emergency and our guys realized it was the only thing that mattered. 

• Like 2

In all seriousness, you do have to be slightly concerned with his lack of separation. He looks super slow off of breaks and at the whistle. There are things to like and not too like. I think you just have to use a guy like that right. We have some guys I think you can really use in the red zone. I’m not sure he’s ready to be much more than that right away, but maybe I’m wrong.