NFL General Discussion

candyman93

Weird to look ahead in the schedule at this point in the season, but we're 5-2. There are likely 3 guaranteed wins on the schedule still with Jacksonville, the Jets, and Giants still to play. Gonna have to pull off 2 or 3 of them against the Raiders, Texans, Titans, and Eagles since Pitt and Baltimore will likely beat the breaks off us. 

10 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Weird to look ahead in the schedule at this point in the season, but we're 5-2. There are likely 3 guaranteed wins on the schedule still with Jacksonville, the Jets, and Giants still to play. Gonna have to pull off 2 or 3 of them against the Raiders, Texans, Titans, and Eagles since Pitt and Baltimore will likely beat the breaks off us. 

My only hope is Pittsburgh rests guys week 17.

2 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

All depends on how healthy we get, imho.

We owe PIT and BALT one.

Think that we will make one or both of them pay.

2 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Texans are a wreck

raiders are at home

Henry might have his way with our defense again 

think we should go 2-3 

54 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Amazing, even star veteran qbs get fooled by safety disguise. Color me shocked. 

I mean, we just saw rivers make an awful read and throw a few weeks ago.

He’s been in the league 17 years (one for each kid), has thrown for 60k yards and 400 TD’s and it still happens.

QB’s are gonna throw picks, it happens.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I mean, we just saw rivers make an awful read and throw a few weeks ago.

He’s been in the league 17 years (one for each kid), has thrown for 60k yards and 400 TD’s and it still happens.

QB’s are gonna throw picks, it happens.

This may shock you, or maybe not it being COVID world and all...Tom freaking Brady has been fooled into at least one interception that I’m aware of. 

3 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

You guys know me I really liked Murray coming out of the draft. He’s fun to watch even now in the nfl. But man he’s just tiny. I can’t see sustainability in him. But enjoy him while you got him. 

The Cardinals have some good young players.  Some playmakers in that secondary too.  They just need to team Bill O'Brien up with Hopkins and maybe they'll get somewhere.  @ET80

• Like 2