NFL General Discussion

candyman93

4 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I wonder what a trade for jj watt would cost. Vernon just isn’t getting it done. Our entire defense is relying on Garrett. 

The problem is they would not trade him to us because they may have to see him play against them for 5more years

4 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

If there’s an ascending player to add then sure do that. But I’m not sure there is. Watt may be the best player available. 

but we 100% need to make a trade. Or 2. The Steelers and ravens aren’t standing pat so neither should we. We’ve proven we can’t beat them so we need to do something. This is what you do when you’re a contender you go out and add final pieces. 

I do not think for 1minute both Pittsburgh and Baltimore can beat us 3 times each that means we could advance in the playoffs.

Remember Freddy beat both of these teams.

Besides there is a better then even chance that Baltimore and Pittsburgh may have to play us on are home field.

Remember if Baltimore loses Sunday and we win we are tied with them.

1 minute ago, mtmmike said:

I do not think for 1minute both Pittsburgh and Baltimore can beat us 3 times each that means we could advance in the playoffs.

Remember Freddy beat both of these teams.

Besides there is a better then even chance that Baltimore and Pittsburgh may have to play us on are home field.

Remember if Baltimore loses Sunday and we win we are tied with them.

We beat a mason Rudolph Steelers team last year. That doesn’t count. And the ravens got better. Adding Campbell and now yannick. Last year is completely irrelevant. We haven’t even shown we can compete with those 2. 

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

We beat a mason Rudolph Steelers team last year. That doesn’t count. And the ravens got better. Adding Campbell and now yannick. Last year is completely irrelevant. We haven’t even shown we can compete with those 2. 

How about the 40 we put on Baltimore i guess Lamar just stunk that day not Browns being the better football team

Edited by mtmmike
Left out

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Oh boy.

It was 16-14 in the 4th and all Gurley has to do is fall down at the 1 and they can kick a GW. Reminds me of the PSU vs Indiana game.

Detroit had ZERO timeouts left.

I get it but if the FG is blocked or shanked... story changes.

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Oh boy.

It was 16-14 in the 4th and all Gurley has to do is fall down at the 1 and they can kick a GW. Reminds me of the PSU vs Indiana game.

Detroit had ZERO timeouts left.

To be honest scoring a td when you are behind isn't the worst thing. Iits not like he fumbled.

Listening to 923 this morning and they made a great point. Could you imagine how good Big Ben could have been for the Steelers if he had seriously dedication. I’m not saying he doesn’t care but it seems like he wasn’t the most concern about his physical shape. Like you see what he did this offseason to extend his career, could you imagine if he did that every offseason for his career.