NFL General Discussion

candyman93

3 hours ago, buno67 said:

Listening to 923 this morning and they made a great point. Could you imagine how good Big Ben could have been for the Steelers if he had seriously dedication. I’m not saying he doesn’t care but it seems like he wasn’t the most concern about his physical shape. Like you see what he did this offseason to extend his career, could you imagine if he did that every offseason for his career.  

I think it would have helped him slightly but I don't think it would have made a significant difference. Sorta like a pitcher in baseball, can't hurt to be in good shape but you are closer to a guy throwing darts than a guy running marathons.

I’d be furious if Baker took a hit like Andy Dalton did and nobody came to his defense.

Obviously, what Myles Garrett did last year was over the top, but I know he’d be crazy enough to protect Baker. I feel we have a lot of crazy dudes on our team that’d look out for Baker though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I’d be furious if Baker took a hit like Andy Dalton did and nobody came to his defense.

Obviously, what Myles Garrett did last year was over the top, but I know he’d be crazy enough to protect Baker. I feel we have a lot of crazy dudes on our team that’d look out for Baker though.

Heres the thing, everything I have ever seen from Andy is that hes a class act and a very likeable guy. I think that says a lot more about the POS that are on the Cowboys roster.

Zeke is 1 bong rip away from taking a spiritual journey with Kyrie Irving, Amare Cooper has always seemed undercover selfish--he just shows it in a Kawhi Leonard type way. Wouldnt suprise me at all if like none of the Cowboys players interact with one another outside of the lockerroom 

I remember Baker getting hit like that, fortunately he was able to jump up and took it upon himself to confront the guy that hit him. There was no flag on the play if you remember, something about the QB not being protected from a feet first slide because he is a runner... uh, yeah.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I remember Baker getting hit like that, fortunately he was able to jump up and took it upon himself to confront the guy that hit him. There was no flag on the play if you remember, something about the QB not being protected from a feet first slide because he is a runner... uh, yeah.

"The QB was a runner so therefore he is allowed to get hit in the head" 

I will never forget that officials explanation  

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Heres the thing, everything I have ever seen from Andy is that hes a class act and a very likeable guy. I think that says a lot more about the POS that are on the Cowboys roster.

Zeke is 1 bong rip away from taking a spiritual journey with Kyrie Irving, Amare Cooper has always seemed undercover selfish--he just shows it in a Kawhi Leonard type way. Wouldnt suprise me at all if like none of the Cowboys players interact with one another outside of the lockerroom 

Zeke taking a Ricky Williams vacation