NFL General Discussion

candyman93

Brees wasn't limited physically. He took what you gave him time and time again and when you least expected it he threw one of the most accurate deep balls ever on ya. He was an above average athlete as a QB. Just because he isn't 6'3 doesn't mean he is physically limited.

Ogbah had 5.5 sacks last year on 411 snaps in KC he has 7 this year in about the same amount of snaps. He wasn't garbage last year nor with us, he just wasn't sexy. He has great handwork he just isn't a speed rusher. We always had him crashing inside, we didn't use him like an edge rusher. He is a less gifted Joey Bosa in my opinion.

Brady>Baker. Can't get too captured by the moment or you'd cut Russell Wilson tonight.

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

No. He wasn’t that good. He couldn’t defend the run ( he was awful at setting the edge) and his sack numbers got worst and worst. He didn’t look good here or in KC. Glad he found a home in Miami. Browns needed an upgrade from him. Just didn’t work out. There is no reason to play revisionist history be uses the Ogbah in Miami never even flashed here in Cleveland or KC

He did flash and his numbers vs the run were decent , he was much better than his replacements. Dorsey spent a lot of money and resources making lateral or worse moves.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

He did flash and his numbers vs the run were decent , he was much better than his replacements. Dorsey spent a lot of money and resources making lateral or worse moves.

Are we really out here arguing about Emmanuel Ogbah during a bye week lol 

Larry Ogunjobi is the new Ogbah. A player the fans love and might overrate who the Browns will surely let walk and then we will complain everytime he gets a TFL when hes on the Panthers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Are we really out here arguing about Emmanuel Ogbah during a bye week lol 

Larry Ogunjobi is the new Ogbah. A player the fans love and might overrate who the Browns will surely let walk and then we will complain everytime he gets a TFL when hes on the Panthers.

I loved Larry, but his play has dropped off the face of the earth. 

Ogbah was always at least average, I'm not saying he was an mvp, just should have been kept for his entire contract, much like Larry. 

I had Larry at 4 years 40 million last year, this year 2 years 5 million. 

15 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I loved Larry, but his play has dropped off the face of the earth. 

Ogbah was always at least average, I'm not saying he was an mvp, just should have been kept for his entire contract, much like Larry. 

I had Larry at 4 years 40 million last year, this year 2 years 5 million. 

Lol yeah Larry fell off a cliff recently. I'm not sure what to make of it but there is almost no chance the Browns would not want to upgrade 

6 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Lol yeah Larry fell off a cliff recently. I'm not sure what to make of it but there is almost no chance the Browns would not want to upgrade 

Especially without any flash from Jordan elliot. 

Larry looks like a average no.3 or 4 dt.

2 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Yuuuuup they need a complete overhaul of the front 7 this off-season. Nobody is safe except for Myles. At least the secondary has the excuse that Greedy/Delpit are injured.

I like gustin as our 4th de, and the same with clairborne, and I'm happy with elliot for another year. 

We need at least one dt and another pass rusher.

17 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

He did not flash this level of current play he is at. You go back to ‘18 and you ask people who you want playing oppo from Garrett Ogbah or Vernon? No one is going to say Ogbah. Ogbah is better in Miami than he ever was playing next to Garrett. 

yes I agree that not every Dorsey move worked but he has plenty of moves that did work

Edited by buno67

9 hours ago, buno67 said:

He did not flash this level of current play he is at. You go back to ‘18 and you ask people who you want playing oppo from Garrett Ogbah or Vernon? No one is going to say Vernon. Ogbah is better in Miami than he ever was playing next to Garrett. 

yes I agree that not every Dorsey move worked but he has plenty of moves that did work

It also proves that players can develop and all are not busts just because they are not studs in their first 3 years.

Put a players NFL future or next contract on the line and watch how well they perform lol