NFL General Discussion

candyman93

34 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

To be fair, it would be more in the tone of:

"What's wrong with Lamar Jackson? He had an unprecedented season that many said wasn't sustainable long term, and was the clear choice for MVP. Now, Baltimore and LJ haven't found their rhythm in the last 10 games. What's wrong? Is it coaching? Have teams figured them out? Are the haters right? What do you all think?"

You'll get 100% response from Ravens fans blaming Greg Roman, I know that much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

To be fair, it would be more in the tone of:

"What's wrong with Lamar Jackson? He had an unprecedented season that many said wasn't sustainable long term, and was the clear choice for MVP. Now, Baltimore and LJ haven't found their rhythm in the last 10 games. What's wrong? Is it coaching? Have teams figured them out? Are the haters right? What do you all think?"

just do it GIF

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

You'll get 100% response from Ravens fans blaming Greg Roman, I know that much.

I believe it’s roman too. It’s almost identical to what happen with Keap. First season, with Keap and Roman the offense was clicking and Keap looked like the next big thing. Following season, about after the 6th game, the wheels started to fall off. It’s exactly what is happening in Baltimore. 

41 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I believe it’s roman too. It’s almost identical to what happen with Keap. First season, with Keap and Roman the offense was clicking and Keap looked like the next big thing. Following season, about after the 6th game, the wheels started to fall off. It’s exactly what is happening in Baltimore. 

Lamar hasn't shown to be the same threat with his feet this year. Whether it is because he is hurting or whatever, he is still probably the best running QB but he gets caught a lot more often this year when trying to run for a 1st. If he has to rely on his arm he isn't quite as good. If it gets to the point where defenses know he has to rely on his arm he will have a rude awakening what it takes to be a passer in the league.