NFL General Discussion

candyman93

21 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Agree. Alex Smith would be great in our system.

He makes around $25m in cash. 

why not just hold onto baker? Lol

Don’t forget Smith truly struggled until he actually got a chance to play in a legit system and not seeing a coaching staff being blown up every other year. You want Alex Smith, guess what, we have a Alex smith caliber QB on the roster. Peak Smith under Reid was a top5 QB for about 2-3 years. 

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

He makes around $25m in cash. 

why not just hold onto baker? Lol

Don’t forget Smith truly struggled until he actually got a chance to play in a legit system and not seeing a coaching staff being blown up every other year. You want Alex Smith, guess what, we have a Alex smith caliber QB on the roster. Peak Smith under Reid was a top5 QB for about 2-3 years. 

id rather stick with Baker, higher ceiling, and I like his ankle better.

I just think he would be good in a zbs pa system.

Edited by Kiwibrown
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, buno67 said:

So I guess belichick is a fraud since the pats are garbage with out Brady...

Yeah that’s a terrible argument. I guess John fox is a good coach because he won games with Peyton Manning.  Belichick put Brady in the best position to succeed and had a great defense around him. Rogers ran around and had to improvise because McCarthy was such a bad playcaller. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Yeah that’s a terrible argument. I guess John fox is a good coach because he won games with Peyton Manning.  Belichick put Brady in the best position to succeed and had a great defense around him. Rogers ran around and had to improvise because McCarthy was such a bad playcaller. 

John Fox gets no credit for the work he did with the Panthers and leading them to Superbowl appearance. See that right there ruined your argument because Fox is a good coach.

You are acting like I said McCarthy is a great coach and one of the best coaches in the game. I just said he is a good coach and is a lot better than freaking freddie kitchen. 

Detroit needs to just let Stafford sling it. They have the offensive line to protect him.

The defense is a joke, but if you give that team a Jaylen Waddle, hire Eric Bienemy, and tell Stafford to just chuck it, they’ll be exciting.

Edited by candyman93

38 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Detroit needs to just let Stafford sling it. They have the offensive line to protect him.

The defense is a joke, but if you give that team a Jaylen Waddle, hire Eric Bienemy, and tell Stafford to just chuck it, they’ll be exciting.

Eh hard disagree. I think megatron made him look better that what he really was. He can make throws but that whole chuck it and we will win thing didnt even work for him. 

19 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

Eh hard disagree. I think megatron made him look better that what he really was. He can make throws but that whole chuck it and we will win thing didnt even work for him. 

Then you have to get rid of him.

How he’s used now is the worst version of him.