NFL General Discussion

candyman93

34 minutes ago, DawgX said:

And Washington's defense has been legit all season and they're being rejuvenated by a young and inexperienced QB playing a really solid game and putting it all out there.

Is Washington better than Cleveland? Is Pittsburgh better than Tampa Bay?

I get that our fan base loves being miserable bastards and throwing pitty parties, however it seriously clouds their ability to analyze.

Edited by candyman93

3 minutes ago, captin midnight said:

Some line in a glass half full world, not you sir...

In the true words of George Michaels and more importantly Limp Bizkit, “Gotta have faith”

I mostly live in a half glass world, no full or empty.

And I must admit that I am short on faith in anything or anyone anymore.

16 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Is Washington better than Cleveland? Is Pittsburgh better than Tampa Bay?

I get that our fan base loves being miserable bastards and throwing pitty parties, however it seriously clouds their ability to analyze.

Bro, we're decimated by injuries and COVID issues. No, they're not better than us at full health but we are no where near being close to full health. Quite the opposite; we're depleted.

10 minutes ago, DawgX said:

God, I hate you.

😂

I get the cynicism. Hard to believe a Cleveland QB can match TDs against the Steelers when we don’t have a secondary.

I believe in his moxie. He can keep us in it. No turnovers and we have to force a couple and we got a shot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

PIT is not unbeatable, for sure.

And it probably is going to take our O to win.

But if it comes down to Mayfield having to carry the team on his shoulders, we probably will lose.

The Rock Applause GIF

Their he is, the Bruce we love...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

But if it comes down to Mayfield having to carry the team on his shoulders, we probably will lose.

He has done it a few times this season so it isn't out of the question. He'll need help though, no QB can do it without protection or help from their teammates.

Ward being out is depressing. The shot I felt we had took a bit of a hit. Myles and company have to do their thing up front, get serious pressure on Ben if he hangs out in the pocket. We also need to enforce our will in the running game. Bring your nasty.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, bruceb said:

I mostly live in a half glass world, no full or empty.

And I must admit that I am short on faith in anything or anyone anymore.

All excellent thoughts let's agree to disagree and I am glad you found your glass go Browns 

• Like 2