NFL General Discussion

candyman93

3 minutes ago, bruceb said:

How so?

If your asking, did you even watch the game? We needed baker to make plays in the 2nd half as the defense turned into melting swiss cheese. Game was one Bakers should. He didnt make any mistakes and made nice plays playing behind a new RT and a 4th string RG...

Edited by buno67
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Are you saying that Mayfield carried the team on his shoulders?

Is so, did you even watch the game?

did I say that or did I say that had to carry the team in the 2nd half? Browns werent able to run the ball in the 2nd half very well and the defense let the steelers back in...

Its cool, we know you are wrong about baker, just funny you truly refuse to admit to it. Its just great to remind you about it

6 minutes ago, buno67 said:

did I say that or did I say that had to carry the team in the 2nd half? Browns werent able to run the ball in the 2nd half very well and the defense let the steelers back in...

Its cool, we know you are wrong about baker, just funny you truly refuse to admit to it. Its just great to remind you about it

You then are easily amused.

Good for you.

12 minutes ago, bruceb said:

You then are easily amused.

Good for you.

when it comes to sh!tting on someones horrible takes, yep, I amuse myself with not letting them forget. Especially when they are god awful takes like yours. Best part is you double down on it too.

Edited by buno67

4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

when it comes to sh!tting on someones horrible takes, yep, I amuse myself with not letting them forget. Especially when they are god awful takes like yours. Best part is you double down on it too.

It would help a lot if your observations were rational, logical.

10 minutes ago, bruceb said:

It would help a lot if your observations were rational, logical.

We couldn't run for first downs to save our life so we passed for them to keep drives going and to eat clock. That won us the game. Eventually Pittsburgh would score enough to win otherwise.

Sure Baker's stats were just good, 7.7 per attempt 3 TD no turnovers against the #1 pass defense in the NFL... okay maybe they were better than just good considering but he did carry the team with converting first downs which allowed the team to win.

A very well called game also. Take advantage when the defense loads up to stop the run and we did.

We also dropped what, 6 or 7 balls on offense (and a few on defense) which would have made the stats better and the game easier but I'll take it. When the closest the other team gets is 2 scores at any point in the game is a good game.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Porter Gustin fulfilled of prophecy. Stephanski said he could see someone catching a tipped ball for an int. 

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

did you even watch the game?

2 hours ago, bruceb said:

did you even watch the game?

Easy, guys. Easy. I think what they're getting at, @Kiwibrown, is that there were multiple tipped passes for interceptions, but yeah, the Gustin one was nice.

• Like 1