NFL General Discussion

candyman93

On 1/14/2021 at 8:41 AM, ReggieCamp said:

On 1/14/2021 at 10:43 AM, JDD said:

Its Happening GIF by swerk

Perfect usage of this gif. I'm so happy a about the absolute meltdown in Pittsburgh. Also, wild theoretical and all, but if a poster had been (seemingly) earnestly questioning whether this Steelers loss was the worst case ever of a team imploding due to lack of discipline, then (seemingly) earnestly suggesting--with (seemingly) logical points--that it was time to cut bait from Tomlin (even though the Steelers just won the division again) and then these points caught fire and were echoed through every corner of the forum... could it have led to this actual beginning of what looks like what may end up being blowing up the whole thing (and inevitably in moving on from Ben and Tomlin in the off-season?)? Asking for a friend.

Edited by NudeTayne
Come on, Man; I need this.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Rams defense is getting beat up. If the Saints lose tomorrow, that’s the top 4 defenses in the NFL getting bounced before the conference championship games.

Yeah they just can't stop the Packers O. Defense wins championships, but the modern NFL uses the Johnny Lawrence definition of better defense: more offense.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pscottdai said:

Goff reminds me of Derek Anderson  - so stiff looking in the pocket

I dunno. He certainly isn't ideal but I think he is less of a one trick pony than Derek was. Still, Anderson could have been successful with an elite offensive line and receivers who could create separation. It's just too much to ask for year in and year out.

Unless he was broken beyond repair which shouldn't, but could have happened. He didn't have a year as bad as Baker had last year or Couch had on a regular basis.

I've been drinking a bit, first time in forever. I have had to correct a lot of mistakes.

Go Bills!

Unless they beat us later then Go Ravens!

Unless they beat us later then Go Bills!

3 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I've been drinking a bit, first time in forever. I have had to correct a lot of mistakes.

That is me for tomorrow's game :) 

And I was simply referring to how stiff and immobile he looks in the pocket - not the rest of his game. 

Edited by pscottdai
  • Like 1