NFL General Discussion

candyman93

11 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I’m biased, but Cleveland’s the toughest team Kansas City will face the rest of the playoffs. I think they win comfortably against Buffalo and Tampa Bay.

I think Tampa can cause problems because they are a pretty complete team. Can run and pass, they can get pressure with four and can cover. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

If Kansas City shreds Buffalo and Tampa Bay, give up trying to build a defense that can slow them down.

You need to just out score them period.

True but you still need a defense that can stop them a time or two. It will be easier for the browns a to sign a Speed WR, they might have that in Hall already. If I’m improving the offense, I would want it done in FA. Get vets. Rather use the draft to improve the defense. Heck, if we had a better defense this year we prolly beat KC cause we then maybe don’t allow Henne to scrambled cause were not stuck doubling Hill and Kelce. 

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

True but you still need a defense that can stop them a time or two. It will be easier for the browns a to sign a Speed WR, they might have that in Hall already. If I’m improving the offense, I would want it done in FA. Get vets. Rather use the draft to improve the defense. Heck, if we had a better defense this year we prolly beat KC cause we then maybe don’t allow Henne to scrambled cause were not stuck doubling Hill and Kelce. 

We need a faster D to deal with Lamar, but we can’t stop KC. I don’t care who we draft.

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

We did stop them a time or two and will be better next year

The problem is that Kelce is literally impossible to defend unless you double him. Ray Lewis in his prime couldn’t do it 1 on 1. You have to hope he has a case of the dropsies.

Tyreek is not impossible, but extremely difficult defending 1 on 1. You need a Darrelle Revis.

5 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

We did stop them a time or two and will be better next year

Didn’t stop them when we need to most. The reason why? We had to double kelce and Hill and no one was around to be in the area to stop a Henne scramble. Need to improve defense. Drafting a WR at 26 would be dumb. It be the 3rd maybe 4th best WR

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

The problem is that Kelce is literally impossible to defend unless you double him. Ray Lewis in his prime couldn’t do it 1 on 1. You have to hope he has a case of the dropsies.

Tyreek is not impossible, but extremely difficult defending 1 on 1. You need a Darrelle Revis.

Ray Lewis was never a coverage Lb. it was never his strong suit. He was just competent at it. Urlacher IMO could have covered him. Willis could have covered him.  Kuchley could have too