NFL General Discussion

candyman93

14 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Kansas City can’t grab like crazy and it’s biting them 

Some of those calls have been iffy and they have let team's play for the most part this year it's odd they are tightening their belts, at least on one side of the ball, in a game that they usually don't call tight. The DPI when Evans and the D-back feet got tangled shouldn't have been called either, that's incidental contact.

Sorta glad we aren't playing the Bucs tonight, I'd be losing my mind if those calls were against us in this game.

Bucs are playing better and should probably be up 10 but my goodness, defensive holding at the 6 yard area on the tipped interception just seemed to set the stage. Very one sided officiating so far and I don't care who wins.I'd like to see both teams lose to be honest.

1 minute ago, Thomas5737 said:

Some of those calls have been iffy and they have let team's play for the most part this year it's odd they are tightening their belts, at least on one side of the ball, in a game that they usually don't call tight. The DPI when Evans and the D-back feet got tangled shouldn't have been called either, that's incidental contact.

Sorta glad we aren't playing the Bucs tonight, I'd be losing my mind if those calls were against us in this game.

Bucs are playing better and should probably be up 10 but my goodness, defensive holding at the 6 yard area on the tipped interception just seemed to set the stage. Very one sided officiating so far and I don't care who wins.I'd like to see both teams lose to be honest.

You are 100% right

However, I have zero sympathy for what KC got away with against us and Buffalo. It’s like when the LOB got penalized in their 2nd super bowl.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

its like the refs want to be a part of the game. Even Romo said on the goalline stand that the one ref is making her mark on the game. You dont ever want a ref to leave their mark on the game