Jump to content

NFL General Discussion


Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, DawgX said:

"Mahomes is a bust"

- Probably half this forum

The real (thread-deserving 🤔?) question is whether Andy Reid should be on the hot seat. 

Edited by NudeTayne
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

The real (thread-deserving 🤔?) question is whether Andy Reid should be on the hot seat. 

Why?

Because he doesn't have the horses to win the races?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Kinda a “no duh” but you need fantastic OTs to maximize what KC wants to do. There’s no point in having Tyreek if Mahomes doesn’t have time to throw it deep. 
 

There’s a reason Mahomes only had time to throw to Kelce. Heck, even Kelce had a rough night despite the stat padding he did. White and David straight roughed him up every play.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Kinda a “no duh” but you need fantastic OTs to maximize what KC wants to do. There’s no point in having Tyreek if Mahomes doesn’t have time to throw it deep. 
 

There’s a reason Mahomes only had time to throw to Kelce. Heck, even Kelce had a rough night despite the stat padding he did. White and David straight roughed him up every play.

 

 

So, D still wins SBs?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Kinda a “no duh” but you need fantastic OTs to maximize what KC wants to do. There’s no point in having Tyreek if Mahomes doesn’t have time to throw it deep. 
 

There’s a reason Mahomes only had time to throw to Kelce. Heck, even Kelce had a rough night despite the stat padding he did. White and David straight roughed him up every play.

 

 

I figured there was a back story. I liked it even though I didn't know it for sure. I trusted that the name Winfield had character, even if it's just because I knew what his daddy was made of and son may be different but I see Tyreek as a villain anyway so worst case scenario it was villain on villain violence which is a positive anyway.

There aren't many good times to get a penalty. In that case it made zero difference. Game was over.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Man I can’t believe I’ve been watching Brady win super bowls since I was in middle school. He and lebron have to be the greatest athletes in our lifetimes with their longevity. I know Kareem played at a high level for a long time but I wasn’t around to watch him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Man I can’t believe I’ve been watching Brady win super bowls since I was in middle school. He and lebron have to be the greatest athletes in our lifetimes with their longevity. I know Kareem played at a high level for a long time but I wasn’t around to watch him. 

Sorry scrabble,  but there is NO WAY anyone lists Tom Brady on their greatest "athletes" of all time list.  He is the greatest QB of all time and one of the greatest winners of all time but when it comes to being a great athlete, he is nowhere on anyone's top list.

Peace!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

After watching yesterday's game...you will have a hard time convincing me the LB position is overrated.

 

I get they play a 3 4 scheme.....but...dam

Paul, Barrett, White, and David....yikes

Edited by big poppa pump
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Sounds like Patrick Peterson will be available. I'd love to have him.

Eh, can't say I agree.

Guy has been mediocre at best since his PED suspension last year.

Declining play, just turned 31, probably will make more than he should based on name recognition.

** Insert That's a No from me dog.gif **

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Eh, can't say I agree.

Guy has been mediocre at best since his PED suspension last year.

Declining play, just turned 31, probably will make more than he should based on name recognition.

** Insert That's a No from me dog.gif **

Definitely not for that money but maybe he needs a change of scenery. Plus even with his decline, he is still twice as athletic as Sherman and he is still a playmaker. Maybe he could find some interest playing as a veteran along with the other LSU pups. Maybe he could have value as well taking Greedy up under his wing and help take his game to another level. 

I'd at least do the due diligence and weigh the pro's and con's 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Definitely not for that money but maybe he needs a change of scenery. Plus even with his decline, he is still twice as athletic as Sherman and he is still a playmaker. Maybe he could find some interest playing as a veteran along with the other LSU pups. Maybe he could have value as well taking Greedy up under his wing and help take his game to another level. 

I'd at least do the due diligence and weigh the pro's and con's 

It certainly would be an interesting dynamic to add him along with all the other LSU players on this team. If it came at a reasonable price I'd do it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cortes02 said:

Sorry scrabble,  but there is NO WAY anyone lists Tom Brady on their greatest "athletes" of all time list.  He is the greatest QB of all time and one of the greatest winners of all time but when it comes to being a great athlete, he is nowhere on anyone's top list.

Peace!!!

He plays a sport. Which makes him an athlete. Not saying he’s the most athletic. But he is an athlete. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...