Jump to content
Iron_man

The other game's thread week #1

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, DoleINGout said:

this more so

idk Brady is well respected around the league

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

idk Brady is well respected around the league

yeah but players can get temporarily unmotivated or psychologically beat down from harshly criticized or berated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

yeah but players can get temporarily unmotivated or psychologically beat down from harshly criticized or berated.

The Michael Jordan Effect 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

glad we dont have that drama *brady*

Very glad. Because drama and we had no chance winning with him anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Very glad. Because drama and we had no chance winning with him anyway.

Very glad indeed. The relationship was rotted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The PI call in the Cowboys game at the end on Gallup was tight just like the ones in Pats. Seems consistent between those two games. Didn't watch other games though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to a mostly crap team, Tom.

A team where you will see two teammates both try and catch the ball, where kicks get blocked etc.

 

Tom played well though I thought, despite the 1 pick that was his fault

 

LOL at people who said his arm is shot. Lazer some of them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Welcome to a mostly crap team, Tom.

A team where you will see two teammates both try and catch the ball, where kicks get blocked etc.

 

Tom played well though I thought, despite the 1 pick that was his fault

 

LOL at people who said his arm is shot. Lazer some of them.

I'd expected some dysfunction, especially against a good team like NO.  If the s-show continues though, I think TB is gonna be rethinking a lot of things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, IheartMyV8 said:

I'd expected some dysfunction, especially against a good team like NO.  If the s-show continues though, I think TB is gonna be rethinking a lot of things.

Yep. Grass is always greener and all that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...