The other game's thread week #1

Iron_man

It was 20 years guys, it must be tiresome. I just think he wanted something different, possibily lost some of his motivation, but just didn't want to retire. Under this perspective it was a good idea to change teams.

I have no hurt feelings for him nor Gronk, on the opposite I hope they succeed. They gave me a lot of enjoyment and now I'm just excited by the change, on both fronts.

• Like 2

I am pro tom and gronk. I will watch the bucs more this season, and not just cause my best friend is bucs fan. I mean, I'm a little sad to see him go but I want to watch him succeed. I knew cam would fit in here when I saw Jacoby running the offense well. Anyone watching the giantsĀ  vs steelers tonight? I kinda want to see how Jason garrett's offense is gonna do šŸ¤£

14 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

And yet none of these WRs that Brady "stunted" went and produced anywhere else ever. In fact most of the WRs to play in NE had their best years here. The idea Brady was the problem is a joke, BB just can't draft a good WR to save his life.

They need to get whoever from the Steelers picks WRs

KC - Look unstoppable again

BAL - CLE suck and were without a lot of players, but it's the same ish - TEs are open all day, if nothing open Lamar just steps his way to 10 easily

DEN - Look pretty trash....no way they should have lost that

TEN - Hard to get them off the field, but they didn't look that good. Tannehill his usual self, not 2019

PIT - Unimpressive outside of WR production. DL will be good but it was made to look better by that god awful NYG OL. Coverage looked soft again. Conner was trash.

BUF - didn't watch, and can't judge vs NYJ. Allen apparently looked great

HOU - will have better days

Ā 

Ā 

ALL with the caveat of it's just week 1 and nothing is real yet, of course!

3 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

KC - Look unstoppable again

BAL - CLE suck and were without a lot of players, but it's the same ish - TEs are open all day, if nothing open Lamar just steps his way to 10 easily

DEN - Look pretty trash....no way they should have lost that

TEN - Hard to get them off the field, but they didn't look that good. Tannehill his usual self, not 2019

PIT - Unimpressive outside of WR production. DL will be good but it was made to look better by that god awful NYG OL. Coverage looked soft again. Conner was trash.

BUF - didn't watch, and can't judge vs NYJ. Allen apparently looked great

HOU - will have better days

Ā 

Ā 

ALL with the caveat of it's just week 1 and nothing is real yet, of course!

I think the Patriots could be in that PIT/BUF tier. KC/BAL in their own tier but who knows one of them gets probably upset again in playoffs.

• Like 1