Should we expect a win against the ravens?

sonny44

"The fact of the matter is this, the Ravens have improved greatly on defense. The offense is in "Yet to be determined" mode for me, but in spite of all of this, they are still the Browns. And because they're the Browns, they will be dealt with. Don't care what the Browns got going on over there because it won't be enough. The homegirls gonna be homeschooled by my mans Mp Juiceman and friends." - Ravens fan.

You must win. 

• Like 1

I feel there may be come overconfidence there.......one ravens fan even went as far as to call Calias Campbell a top 5 NFL Dlineman...if your telling me he is better than JJ Watt, Both Bosa Brothers, Myles Garrett, Arron Donald, Chris Jones and Fletcher Cox???

Now were like 0 - Recent History on opening day...so were not the favorites......at the same time, they were talking similarly for the first game in Bmore last year,....and we spanked that Arse. I am just really excited to see how the boys perform, especially with all the newness we have in this new configuration of the Browns.

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This.

I expect to lose every opener at this point.  I’d love to be wrong.

There was a season sometime back in the 2012-2015 era where the Browns started hot for the first half of the season and had the division lead (before they collapsed) and I remember it being the funnest thing ever for a few weeks when they actually were good.

Hope to get that feeling back

2 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

There was a season sometime back in the 2012-2015 era where the Browns started hot for the first half of the season and had the division lead (before they collapsed) and I remember it being the funnest thing ever for a few weeks when they actually were good.

Hope to get that feeling back

Well when that happen we had Shanny who knew how to run an offense but unfortunately Hoyer was figured out. So maybe potentially we would see that here but that Baker should be better than Hoyer cause vastly more talented than Hoyer.