Jump to content
resilient part 2

Boston vs Miami .. For the EAST!!

Boston vs Miami .. for the EAST!!  

19 members have voted

  1. 1. so who wins???

    • Boston in 5
      0
    • Boston in 6
    • Boston in 7
    • Miami in 5
    • Miami in 6
    • Miami in 7


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Please Stevens, make Boston play Smarter to close out the last few minutes..Good thing Boston had a big late lead..

Don't think they would have played so loose without the lead but yeah, the heat are resilient 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Celtics with 4 twenty point scorers. Hayward does so much for this team, allows others to operate in their best roles 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Other than a win and Hayward coming back, the most positive thing for me is NOT playing until Wednesday.. More time to analyze film and of course get Hayward even more up to speed..  

Not only has he calmed the second unit (no more Semi stand and brick) but his playmaking and shooting puts doubt in Miami's Zone defense.. Still only one game so..

Edited by resilient part 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

stupid WTF stat of the day.. 👀 .. back in my day everyone would have been benched for this.. thanks Steph Curry!!

according to second spectrum, in his postseason career jayson tatum has launched 35 contested 3's after taking at least 5 dribbles. his efg% on them is *checks notes* 85.71. (the next best is kevin durant, who's taken 98 in that time span; his efg% is 64.3)
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone ever gotten more credit and media love than Hayward for a 2 for 7 shooting game in which he put up 6/5/4 numbers and wasn’t a lock down defender?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Has anyone ever gotten more credit and media love than Hayward for a 2 for 7 shooting game in which he put up 6/5/4 numbers and wasn’t a lock down defender?

dude, it's his threat alone to make a shot and/or pass PLUS not playing Semi... With Semi, you leave open and double the others.. With GH you can't..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

dude, it's his threat alone to make a shot and/or pass PLUS not playing Semi... With Semi, you leave open and double the others.. With GH you can't..

Yep. He is just a solid all-around player who is a HUGE improvement over what they had been throwing out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Yep. He is just a solid all-around player who is a HUGE improvement over what they had been throwing out there.

I don’t dispute that he is a great player just that he’s been hyped as the savior of that game when he didn’t do much. A 100% game ready Hayward puts the Celtics in a much better spot to win it all 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I don’t dispute that he is a great player just that he’s been hyped as the savior of that game when he didn’t do much. A 100% game ready Hayward puts the Celtics in a much better spot to win it all 

I mean, not in the box score.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Has anyone ever gotten more credit and media love than Hayward for a 2 for 7 shooting game in which he put up 6/5/4 numbers and wasn’t a lock down defender?

only a rocket fan would look at the box score and tell me hayward wasn't crucial lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...