College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

16 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Devonta Smith is going to be a top 5 pick.

I will give you my house if Smith is a top 5 pick. He won’t be the first WR taken. And if Waddle is fully healthy, he won’t be the second either. He doesn’t have the physical profile necessary to be a top 5 pick. 

He is a great player tho. 

What round is Aiden Hutchinson for Michigan supposed to be drafted?  (I know it's fairly early)  Seems like a high motor, bigger DE.  I think we need to target front 7 help first.  Give me a DE, DT, and LB in the first 3 rounds. (not necessarily in that order)  I know that Secondary help is needed, but I am counting on the LSU boys to be back (Delpit/Greedy)  I also like Harrison.  We certainly could use some depth, and hopefully can upgrade from Sendejo and Joseph.  Would still target those positions later.

44 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

What round is Aiden Hutchinson for Michigan supposed to be drafted?  (I know it's fairly early)  Seems like a high motor, bigger DE.  I think we need to target front 7 help first.  Give me a DE, DT, and LB in the first 3 rounds. (not necessarily in that order)  I know that Secondary help is needed, but I am counting on the LSU boys to be back (Delpit/Greedy)  I also like Harrison.  We certainly could use some depth, and hopefully can upgrade from Sendejo and Joseph.  Would still target those positions later.

Hutchinson has mostly been mocked 2nd-3rd. Sendejo needs to be cut weeks ago.

2 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

Hutch will go in the mid 2nd. Zach Allen kind of stock.