College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

8 minutes ago, QBIso said:

He looks stiff to me when I watch him. 

Well, he's 6'6" so just throw him into our strength & conditioning program for a session, get him up to 280 and make him out run-stopping LDE to compliment Myles. It's worth a shot. I've been mocking him to us in the sixth.

-Browns fans

Edited by NudeTayne

2 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Well, he's 6'6" so just throw him into our strength & conditioning program for a session, get him up to 280 and make him out run-stopping LDE to compliment Myles. It's worth a shot. I've been mocking him to us in the sixth.

-Browns fans

Sounds good

• Like 1

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

If we want a safety

He’s my leader in the clubhouse for our 1st. Absolute stud against the run, darn good against the pass.

If we could pull Paris Ford in the 1st and Jaelan Phillips in the 2nd, I’d hang myself upside down and blam on my own face.

Grab a DT, LB, CB, and another DE in the draft & FA. 

1 hour ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Ford's best friend I like a lot too

Twyman is actually my 2nd choice for pick #1 lol. He’s my fave DT prospect this year even tho he isn’t a prototypical dude. He’s gonna draw unfair Aaron Donald comparisons, but he isn’t THAT good. He’s gonna be a terror on pass rush downs as an interior rusher. Plus he’s surprisingly stout against the run despite his size. 

Is Owasu-Kamorah from N.D. going to be able to play linebacker in the NFL?  He seems a bit light for the position.  I would see him more as an Isaiah Simmons type (not quite as fast).  Maybe Safety/Big Nickle????  I see him going in the bottom of the first in most mocks.  Worthy of the pick?  Where would we play him?

2 hours ago, QBIso said:

He’s my leader in the clubhouse for our 1st. Absolute stud against the run, darn good against the pass.

If we could pull Paris Ford in the 1st and Jaelan Phillips in the 2nd, I’d hang myself upside down and blam on my own face.

Dude has amazing hands. His push pull is deadly

2 hours ago, QBIso said:

I just think long term we want 3 safeties and only 2 LBs, like the Saints.

I doubt they’ll give up on Delpit. I have to imagine they have him penciled in as a starter next year. Ronnie Harrison will have the other spot.

Paris can be the 3rd safety.