College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

41 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

I think front 7 help in general is where the focus should be.  I don't mind us trying to grab D line help first, if that's how the draft shakes out, but I also think grabbing a stud linebacker would be helpful too.  Our linebackers have been pretty much trash this year, and it's obvious.  The focus should be in getting players that can help us stop the run.  Unfortunately we have 2 fragile CB's, but when healthy, they seem good enough.  A healthy Harrison, and Delpit will be helpful next year too.  I would rather grab some better backup DB's in free agency next year, and dedicate the early draft picks on the DL, and LB.

Idk our IDL leaves a lot of be deserved. If we had better IDL our run defense would Be better. Im Not saying we need a big fatty in the middle but a great IDL would greatly improve the run defense. I’m taking DL or Defensive back over LB. 

idk when I look at our defense I don’t see it as being a stud LB away form being good. I think it’s another stud Lineman or defensive back that would take them Farther. You can win with an avg groups of LBs. You can’t really win with an bag secondary or avg defensive line. Issue with the browns their LBs are noting even below average. They are just bad. I would be find signing avg LBs and going for studs in the draft for secondary and DL

Edited by buno67

40 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

You guys are some snitches 

Ha. NEVER. Anything I say is pure speculation and all for fun. If anything, there have been multiple occasions that I've hidden evidence to protect fellow brethren.

*Exception*

I told webby on a Ravens fan once. He got a permaban. 

200.gif

4 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

Unfortunately we have 2 fragile CB's, but when healthy, they seem good enough.  A healthy Harrison, and Delpit will be helpful next year too.  I would rather grab some better backup DB's in free agency next year

That’s a really big mistake.

I’ve seen nothing to suggest anybody in our secondary can stay healthy. When Ward is not in, they’re as bad as our LBs.

• Like 1

Just now, NateDawg said:

When I go out in a blaze and get banned some day I’m only coming back to haunt you all. 

When I go out in a blaze, I'm going to @ a bunch of people and post a bunch of DeGeneration X gifs, give generic roasts of individuals I don't particularly care for, and then @ webby to make sure that it sticks. This will happen whenever the Browns or Tribe win a Title...so I should probably be safe for a while.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Meh in reality there’s MSM type censorship around here. I called the Majesty a hypocrite a while back and he deleted my post. So if I speak my mind and get banned some day you will all likely never see the evidence. 

You mean @NudeTayne? He is quite the tyrant.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Meh in reality there’s MSM type censorship around here. I called the Majesty a hypocrite a while back and he deleted my post. So if I speak my mind and get banned some day you will all likely never see the evidence. 

Oh I saw it. The trick is to send it to a bunch of fellow brethren in a PM so that they can forever keep the evidence before you hit that self destruct button

• Like 1