Jump to content

College Football and Draft Discussion 2020


Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, JDD said:

Weird, I was just looking at draft stuff to see who was going to be available at pick 32

See @buno67, this guy gets it. This is the type of stuff we need(ed) in that GDT. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

So if we lose to KC, we’d pick 24th and probably 25th if the Rams lose too.

 

Love it. This has been a fun ride.

I actually think we pick no higher than 25th regardless of the outcome.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

With us picking in the mid 20’s (I love typing that), you’re probably looking at Jaycee Horn, CB, South Carolina or Nick Bolton, LB, Missouri.

 

If we win again, idgaf let Berry pick whoever he wants.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, candyman93 said:

With us picking in the mid 20’s (I love typing that), you’re probably looking at Jaycee Horn, CB, South Carolina or Nick Bolton, LB, Missouri.

 

If we win again, idgaf let Berry pick whoever he wants.

Now run the mock for 32. ;) 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2021 at 8:26 AM, candyman93 said:

So if we lose to KC, we’d pick 24th and probably 25th if the Rams lose too.

 

Love it. This has been a fun ride.

I actually have my first Mock and Offseason already done....but with the enjoyment of the Playoffs I REFUSE to post it, I am having too much fun enjoying the season.....

giphy.gif

But it does start with Malik Hooker in FA.......

Edited by DaWg_LB.
Added A Teaser
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hornbybrown said:

Turns out it’s pick 26

I have zero clue who will be available around that pick. I want the draft to be 99% defense.
 

The 1% being Rondale Moore somehow. Who’s highlights I will be watching non-stop until draft day.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I have zero clue who will be available around that pick. I want the draft to be 99% defense.
 

The 1% being Rondale Moore somehow. Who’s highlights I will be watching non-stop until draft day.

 

 

were probably going to miss out on the big corners, there could be LB there though like JOK, Bolton, collins

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Can he tackle 

LINEBACKER: JAMIN DAVIS, KENTUCKY — 79.8

In his first season starting full-time at linebacker, Jamin Davis has proven that he belongs among the conference's best. The redshirt junior ranks first in PFF grade and run-defense grade while ranking third in coverage grade among SEC linebackers.

Davis contributes to all facets of the game for Kentucky. He has picked off two passes in coverage, recorded 15 defensive stops and ranks second in total tackles among SEC linebackers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Horseunit said:

LINEBACKER: JAMIN DAVIS, KENTUCKY — 79.8

In his first season starting full-time at linebacker, Jamin Davis has proven that he belongs among the conference's best. The redshirt junior ranks first in PFF grade and run-defense grade while ranking third in coverage grade among SEC linebackers.

Davis contributes to all facets of the game for Kentucky. He has picked off two passes in coverage, recorded 15 defensive stops and ranks second in total tackles among SEC linebackers.

Happy Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons - Find & Share on GIPHY

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...