College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

13 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Where you been bro?

American indoctrination has gotten so dangerously ignorant that I'm having a hard time interacting with most convos on here, as I figure I'll just get banned for speaking my peace against lies šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø. We're a step from all-out civil war and the most ignorant are only getting more and more vocal/emboldened by the day. It's tough to navigate without getting drawn into battling the hysterical masses, which isn't the answer and only will hasten the division.

Err...never mind.

*deletes post*

Edited by NudeTayne
Guess I'll just talk with šŸ„.
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Where you been bro?

Take 2: I disagree with @candyman93Ā in that I see top-10 out of both Baker and Kyler by the end of next season or so going forward (not that correlation equals causation when it comes to Lincoln Riley and developing QB's; they both have a lot of developing still to come.).

I agree with the QB guru @DizzyDean (and let's give him some credit, as he correctly called Josh Allen and Sam Darnold without endless walls of text šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘) that Baker was and is the guy, ye's of little faith.

Speaking of which, what happened to @Mind Character?

Edited by NudeTayne
Upon further review, this is probably a more controversial post than the last.

19 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

American indoctrination has gotten so dangerously ignorant that I'm having a hard time interacting with most convos on here, as I figure I'll just get banned for speaking my peace against lies šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø. We're a step from all-out civil war and the most ignorant are only getting more and more vocal/emboldened by the day. It's tough to navigate without getting drawn into battling the hysterical masses, which isn't the answer and only will hasten the division.

Err...never mind.

*deletes post*

Um well, uhhhh. Hi

9 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Take 2: I disagree with @candyman93Ā in that I see top-10 out of both Baker and Kyler by the end of next season or so going forward (not that correlation equals causation when it comes to Lincoln Riley and developing QB's; they both have a lot of developing still to come.).

I agree with the QB guru @DizzyDean (and let's give him some credit, as he correctly called Josh Allen and Sam Darnold without endless walls of text šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘) that Baker was and is the guy, ye's of little faith.

Speaking of which, what happened to @Mind Character?

It will be if you get FlimzySpleen posting again.Ā 

So, unless OBJ turns into a cancer, I donā€™t want to draft a WR. I say that and I absolutely love guys like Rondale Moore and Rashod Bateman.

Ā 

However, Iā€™d like to look at a RB in round 4 or 5. Nick getting banged up has me a little shook long term.

Ā 

However, draft defense usingĀ every pick.

15 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

So, unless OBJ turns into a cancer, I donā€™t want to draft a WR. I say that and I absolutely love guys like Rondale Moore and Rashod Bateman.

Ā 

However, Iā€™d like to look at a RB in round 4 or 5. Nick getting banged up has me a little shook long term.

Ā 

However, draft defense usingĀ every pick.

We have Hunt and Johnson. One injury scare shouldnā€™t shake you

This draft needs to be all about the defense. Canā€™t say enough about the way we are unblocking and pounding the rock in general. And obviously if Beckham keeps his head screwed on and is healthy and engaged, there is your big threat through the air. We just need to keep the offensiveĀ line strong. Injuries obviously happened, so maintain depth through the draft and add some defensive play makers.Ā 

17 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

We need another pass rusher opposite Myles. Who do you guys like?Ā Iā€™m likingĀ Carlos Basham Jr. out of Wake Forest the more I watch him.

Ā 

I also like Andre Cisco FSĀ from Syracuse.

Ā 

Jaelan Phillips The U 6'5 266 Edge

Jordan Smith UAB 6'7 255 Edge

Patrick Jones II Pitt 6'5 260 Edge

Zaven Collins Tulsa 6'4 260 Linebacker

Azeez Ojulari Georgia 6'3 240 Linebacker

Ronnie Perkins Oklahoma 6'3 247Ā  Linebacker

Brenton Cox Jr. 6'3 250 Linebacker

All these guys can get to the quarterback

I like Bashman too.

For safety's

Xavier Henderson Michigan State 6'1 210