College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

6 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I like Hodge a ton. He's far and away the most secure possession guy on the team. Also a great run blocker too. 

He’s also got speed and explosiveness, sub 4.4, 38 inch vert at his pro day.

He plays with a lot of effort from what I’ve seen, and is a guy that would be tough for a rookie to beat out.

• Like 1

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He’s also got speed and explosiveness, sub 4.4, 38 inch vert at his pro day.

He plays with a lot of effort from what I’ve seen, and is a guy that would be tough for a rookie to beat out.

Which is totally why I think if we're going WR it's gotta be a burner. 

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I don’t think it’s out of the question.  They seem to like Hodge and Natson though.

Agreed I cant imagine they are too committed to Natson, he is an above average returner.

Hodge is on the bubble of being really valuable and being cut and out of the league. 

4 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Hodge is on the bubble of being really valuable and being cut and out of the league. 

Not how I see it at all. He's the type of guy who would just become a really solid player on another team. Kind of like what happened with Willie Snead. 

3 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

He's a stud...and I'm sprinting to the podium with my pick if he's there!

I haven’t watched much this year, but from readings on the interwebz he seems perfectly fine to me.

Maybe he’s not a 15 sack guy, that’s fine we have Myles, he looks like a pretty complete end, good against the run, etc and obviously an absolute unit.

Sounds good to me 🤷‍♂️ 

46 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

People were talking about him going top-15 and then all of a sudden these responses. What changed?

I’ve never been a fan of him or anyone on that defense the last couple of years. When they faced talent that were suppose to be as good as them or better, no one ever really evaluated their game. It’s not a Michigan thing because I really want Nico Collins. 6’4 and ran a 4.4. Yes please!

4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I’ve never been a fan of him or anyone on that defense the last couple of years. When they faced talent that were suppose to be as good as them or better, no one ever really evaluated their game. It’s not a Michigan thing because I really want Nico Collins. 6’4 and ran a 4.4. Yes please!

I like Collins too.  Big bodied deep threat, just what we need imo.

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I like Collins too.  Big bodied deep threat, just what we need imo.

Terry is better. 

And I don’t really like Paye. He’s not bad, but he is underwhelming. If we’re gambling on upside, Paye isn’t much different than Oweh. The Miami DE’s are best in class. Paye is 3rd, but by a decent margin IMO. I hope he and Oweh go 1 & 2. 

38 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I haven’t watched much this year, but from readings on the interwebz he seems perfectly fine to me.

Maybe he’s not a 15 sack guy, that’s fine we have Myles, he looks like a pretty complete end, good against the run, etc and obviously an absolute unit.

Sounds good to me 🤷‍♂️ 

manr4gd8qd731.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LinebackerGod said:

Terry is better. 

And I don’t really like Paye. He’s not bad, but he is underwhelming. If we’re gambling on upside, Paye isn’t much different than Oweh. The Miami DE’s are best in class. Paye is 3rd, but by a decent margin IMO. I hope he and Oweh go 1 & 2. 

Disagree, Paye is a way better football player than Oweh. Paye can actually come right in and know the terminology and know his responsibility. Plus 4.5 at 270 is pretty dang good in itself. I hate Michigan but I think people are underrating this guy, I actually think he is Tamba Hali 2.0