College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

On 3/26/2021 at 12:42 PM, Kiwibrown said:

Agreed I cant imagine they are too committed to Natson, he is an above average returner.

Hodge is on the bubble of being really valuable and being cut and out of the league. 

I would say that Hodge is the type of player that will have a 10 year NFL career....not only does he have size, and tools (vertical and 40yd)....but on top being solid (run block, and consistent hands when he's thrown the ball) he is a GREAT special team player as a Gunner and Blocker on return teams.....he will always be someone's 4th/5th WR.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I would say that Hodge is the type of player that will have a 10 year NFL career....not only does he have size, and tools (vertical and 40yd)....but on top being solid (run block, and consistent hands when he's thrown the ball) he is a GREAT special team player as a Gunner and Blocker on return teams.....he will always be someone's 4th/5th WR.

Yeah if he can stay healthy he’ll have a role for a long time.

On 3/26/2021 at 2:46 PM, buno67 said:

I’ve never been a fan of him or anyone on that defense the last couple of years. When they faced talent that were suppose to be as good as them or better, no one ever really evaluated their game. It’s not a Michigan thing because I really want Nico Collins. 6’4 and ran a 4.4. Yes please!

Mike Strachan, WR, Charleston
Height: 6-5. Weight: 225

This has been my GUY since the start.....not mad at Nico Collins.....but this kid....I'm saying....Josh Gordon (Minus the Dope)

On 3/26/2021 at 9:55 PM, bruceb said:

A mock that gives us Jamin:

https://www.nfl.com/news/four-round-2021-nfl-mock-draft-2-0-49ers-pounce-on-trey-lance-at-no-3

Starting to buy into this guy if JOK isn't there, which he probably won't be.

tenor.gif

On 3/27/2021 at 12:17 AM, NudeTayne said:

@LinebackerGod on suicide watch if the draft goes that way.

#MeToo

tenor.gif

• Like 1

And Last but not least....I havent seen this mentioned as a topic by the Talking heads....there is an INORDINATE amount of Blood line CB's coming out in this draft.....Horn and Surtain II who both had NFL fathers who were good, Asante Samuall Jr. and Greg Newsome II also both have NFL fathers who were DB's......WOW that must have been one heck of a 10-12 month run for all those DB's with the ladies LOL....

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

And Last but not least....I havent seen this mentioned as a topic by the Talking heads....there is an INORDINATE amount of Blood line CB's coming out in this draft.....Horn and Surtain II who both had NFL fathers who were good, Asante Samuall Jr. and Greg Newsome II also both have NFL fathers who were DB's......WOW that must have been one heck of a 10-12 month run for all those DB's with the ladies LOL....

Picks get chicks 

• Like 3

Are there really any burners in this draft besides Waddle?

i see some shifty guys. But I don’t see that Will Fuller Desean Jackson top off the defense that we really need. I’d like to look at Marquis Goodwin in FA. See if he has any juice left. That’s really all we need just a deep field threat. 

5 minutes ago, brownie man said:

i see some shifty guys. But I don’t see that Will Fuller Desean Jackson top off the defense that we really need. I’d like to look at Marquis Goodwin in FA. See if he has any juice left. That’s really all we need just a deep field threat. 

Tutu atwell can burn

Interesting article which includes the comment: "Instead, they should find a way to consolidate the number of picks to about five, either by trading up (two-for-one deals to move to a higher pick) or trading out (trading for future year picks)." which I happen to agree with:

https://dawgpounddaily.com/2021/03/28/undrafted-free-agents-cleveland-browns-key/

7 hours ago, brownie man said:

Dyami I Brown from UNC is the best deep threat in the draft. His ceiling is OBJ in his prime.

Edited by candyman93