College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

Just now, candyman93 said:

DPJ has proved me wrong. We probably won’t need a WR if he keeps doing what he’s doing.

Spend every draft pick on the defense.

I’d still like some dynamic guy in the slot or outside. He’s solid but we need another outside weapon.

We haven’t figured out linebackers or DT since the return. Pathetic.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’d still like some dynamic guy in the slot or outside. He’s solid but we need another outside weapon.

If he makes it to FA 

I’d say pay Daron Paynce with Clowneys money

then go pass rusher round 2 

27 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You’re right, but I’m willing to live with the WR core as it’s currently constructed. We also haven’t seen what Watson will do to elevate players.

The defense is complete trash and needs overhauled from the coaching to personnel.

16 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

You’re right, but I’m willing to live with the WR core as it’s currently constructed. We also haven’t seen what Watson will do to elevate players.

The defense is complete trash and needs overhauled from the coaching to personnel.

JJ3 has been very disappointing here. Newsome is for some reason relegated to the slot, so that's a waste. Ward looked good today. All of our DT can hit the door and not come back. Our LB corps is an abject disaster. Delpit has sucked all year.

You could basically justify drafting any position except for a CB on defense and not be wrong.

17 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

Browns need to draft DT Siaki Ika in the 2nd round  to help shore up the the defensive run game.

Peace!!!

We’re not drafting a NT with a 2nd round pick.

We have zero pass rush outside of Myles and zero competent LBs outside of JOK who’s struggling.

• Like 1

Antonio Fisk was our NT under year 1 of Romeo the last time I can remember our D being that weak up front. It’s awful and was a clear weakness going into the year, which is why this is extra annoying. Lots and lots needing done on the defense and only so much capital to fix the holes in one offseason.

16 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Question due you think if we get 

Emerson

Newsome50

With Deshaun we suddenly win this division